Toribash
Original Post
Unknown multiplayer room commands
Hey guys, this is my first post, so i figured i would make it worth your while to answer.

I was playing on a server the other day, and the admin left before i got there, so i didn't know what he set the settings to. However, he somehow set it so that every time you win, you get 20 toricredits. I was just wondering if that was a hack or something, or if it really is possible to get free toricredits,(which i of course wouldn't to cheat, trust me, im an honest person).
its a glitch in the game for some reason
dunno how it happens
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
hmmmm this has happened to me i got 50tc and it was nice the admin said he had no idea how it happened so probably a glitch but a nice glitch
(this may not be right i guess made a gues)
i think gamekeepers(or anyother person inportant)might be turning it off/on randomly
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Do you remember the name of the server?

If the creator of that server is either Barneh or Gman80 then he is an admin, and he set it.

If not.. then I dunno.
ive seen the 20 tc a win server creater without admin names
just regular people
So it ISN"T a glitch?

Cuz I played PID on a server and it was set to 10tcs.
And On another one a few days later, it was 5 tcs.
So TA's can set it to as much as they want?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]