Toribash
Original Post
Long time no see
Hey everybody I guess it's been awhile. Most of you might not remember me but for the most part that might be for the better.
I've really been missing the community and I hope to come across some old friends.
Last time I played was 2014-15 I think but never came back around to the forums due to losing my password.
I used to be a Tori Agent and a Gamekeeper (I think that's what it was) along with being an ormo recruiter so I guess you could consider me some pretty big cheese.
I've grown a lot since I last played and I think I'm ready to come back.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
I had an old account from the 2008 era, i was young though.

Think i remember you from 2014-2015 though, welcome back man.
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Hey everybody I guess it's been awhile. Most of you might not remember me but for the most part that might be for the better.
I've really been missing the community and I hope to come across some old friends.
Last time I played was 2014-15 I think but never came back around to the forums due to losing my password.
I used to be a Tori Agent and a Gamekeeper (I think that's what it was) along with being an ormo recruiter so I guess you could consider me some pretty big cheese.
I've grown a lot since I last played and I think I'm ready to come back.

Welcome back!
Hello! We missed you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
@supastveo welcome back buddy! great to see some of the old schoolers slowly coming back, I also really enjoyed your replays, i hope you get back into making more since you haven't posted them for ages
Last edited by max; Mar 6, 2019 at 01:54 PM.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome <3
Missed the community for sure and I do plan on getting back into replays whenever I can get my hands on a PC
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO