Ranking
Original Post
[S]Need a texture? I will make one from scratch
Hello, i'm trying to be a recognized artist and texture maker in Toribash. So i'm offering a deal to make any head texture you request, just send me a PM saying what you want in as much detail as possible and once it is made i will talk price. The am grading the prices based on how difficult it was to make. But if you don't like the way it looks don't fret, i will take change anything you want about it for 100tc no matter how big a change. I do any sort of texture inculding; ground, hand, feet, torso, and even clan banners. Like i said just send me a PM and we will get everything ready. - Mono
Hey I Wanna see how good you are ok
if you can i want you to make a head i want it to be kinda like a blue fish but with a silver mask that covers his mouth thats it if you can make it marine and quick silver i will pay you 1k if its very good
could you post any examples of your work? i want to see if it is worth posting for or waiting for

hey i want to see if you can make a full set for me , including trails. it has to be sort of tribal. It has to be blue , light blue , light grey , and white. KGO!