Ranking
Original Post
(Hive) Hive Recruitment Center

Want to join Hive?
1. How long have you been Toribashing?

2. Why do you like Toribash?

3.Why do you want to join Hive?

4. Age and a personal long term philosophical goal

This helps me and the members get an idea of your personality.
The Clan is pretty laid back we are just looking for cool members to keep TB alive and well, clan war, and breech monthly minimum activity.

We all learn together and prosper as a team, members of all skill type are welcome for initiation.

I'm stoked to see you here

After you submit these questions, I will PM you to setup a In-Game meet, but if thats been done prior I will reply here

Last edited by NinjaBee; Jul 10, 2023 at 12:24 AM.
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
1.) I played toribash from 2014 to 2017 but came back recently like a month and a half.
2.)I like toribash because for one I used to play it a while ago and it is nostalgic and also I really enjoy the game mechanics how you can make this character do what ever you want and theoretically anything imaginable.
3.)I want to join hive because I have great respect for you Ninjabee, and I feel that I would be a great addition to the clan.
4.) I'm 18 years old, i'm in college currently it is called modesto junior college. I am working on becoming an underwater welder. I'm taking scuba classes and welding classes.
Originally Posted by Iwillkicku View Post
1.) I played toribash from 2014 to 2017 but came back recently like a month and a half.
2.)I like toribash because for one I used to play it a while ago and it is nostalgic and also I really enjoy the game mechanics how you can make this character do what ever you want and theoretically anything imaginable.
3.)I want to join hive because I have great respect for you Ninjabee, and I feel that I would be a great addition to the clan.
4.) I'm 18 years old, i'm in college currently it is called modesto junior college. I am working on becoming an underwater welder. I'm taking scuba classes and welding classes.

Great app, accepted, also good luck on your classes, underwater welder is a great profession to get into, congrats!
This is the start of something good hyped
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) I played toribash from 2021 till 2020.
2.) I like toribash because of all the possibilities you can do with the tori.
3.) I would love to join hive because i have big respect for you ninjabee and because there are only two members (for now) i think i would be a great addition to the clan.
4.) I am 14 and hope to achieve lott in live.
Last edited by Instantteddy; Jul 15, 2022 at 12:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Instantteddy View Post
1.) I played toribash from 2021 till 2020.
2.) I like toribash because of all the possibilities you can do with the tori.
3.) I would love to join hive because i have big respect for you ninjabee and because there are only two members (for now) i think i would be a great addition to the clan.
4.) I am 14 and hope to achieve lott in live.

Yeah, nice awnsers. Your young, but I'll take ya, welcome!!
1. I've been an on/off toribash player for around 6 years, 9 months!

2. Toribash is a unique game, unlike any other. I have a fascination with anything flashy, given enough practice.

3. Why would I like to join Hive? That's a great question! Quite honestly, I've never participated in anything regarding clans! I want to experience striving for greater heights with others in tow.

4. I'm 17. I'm not set on some out-there philosophical quest, but as of now, I would like to essentially be a walking database of information. I want to do what I enjoy and develop skills I find an overwhelming fascination with.

I hope this suffices.
Dope answers my guy, you seem like an extravagant 17 year old

Inv sent
Application
1. How long have you been Toribashing?[/SIZE]
About 2 days now

Well, i professionally fight IRL, and i like the aspect of controlling your characters every move, and how it affects the game.

3.Why do you want to join Hive?[/SIZE]
I was reccomended by the leader.

4. Age and long term philosophical goal
(Example: I'm 25 and I just want to achieve everything I believe I'm set out for.)
18 and i want to be a professional fighter, if not that ima go to college try to get a degree in business and marketing then have a real estate company.
Strong goals, i love it man! Stoked to have ya �� welcome to the Hive - Invite sent
1. How long have you been Toribashing?

It doesnt matter how long I toribash, it matters how I toribash............

No man I dont like TB at all, but it works like a coke you know. But well, um, community means a lot for me so yea, that's why Im still here

3.Why do you want to join Hive?

Hive wants me to join (jk)
Ninjabee is a cool guy plus there are quiete many old guys here (I hope so)

4. Age and long term philosophical goal

Im 7 but my psy age is 56 and my aim is to become younger

Thanks for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!