Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Personal Logo

Logo of my initials.
CnC is appreciated.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Is it " \R>| "?
What's the meaning exactly? Maybe we can get a better picture of the concept if you give some details.
:(){ :|: & };:
I recognize that's an R, but the second letter is a dismembered triangle? Also the color is quite unattractive for a logo, it looks like a velvety poopish color. Also the small lines are incredibly unattractive, they give a really unfinished inconsistent look. I hope this is the W.I.P. The only thing I really liked was the R, it could be a good start to a logo, but would need tons of work. Honestly it looks like you just strung a bunch of different shapes together, put on a inner shadow, and uploaded it. So just keep working on it, and really put some effort into it, and you're going to like the way it looks, I can guarantee it. Thank you and good night.
How are those your initials?
the thin lines break the flow of it or whatever, no relation between the proportions of the thin and the thick lines.
the extension of the R goes back a bit too far, looks weird.

not bad overall, but your lecturers would hate it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Oh the top of the "T" is is at the upper end of "R" and the "K" is backwards
Somehow it too simple for me,i thought it will be more like "Boom"
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Why would the k be backwards whats the point.

It took us this long just to figure out what it was.
I were able to see the R and the reversed K, although noticing a "T" at first look would get pretty hard, but I like the design.

My friend thought it said TRDI :P

I would have made the background transparent (But i guess the white was for the preview, no?), and make a line straight down from the middle of the top part of the "T" and the line by the "K" thicker like the rest, for better harmony maybe?

But that would be your choice since it's your logo...Nice work anyhow, still a fan of "Your Heart" ( Sad story though ;( )