Toribash
Original Post
Scoreboard
What is your opinion on an in-game scoreboard for keeping track of the wins and losses of players for each room?
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Doesn't that already appear in a hotseat like 4/3 w/l? And it will show a streak when you win so many in a row. Even in a tourney. Although it would be great to have an ingame scoreboard. It could hang over the players in the sky. xD
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
Doesn't that already appear in a hotseat like 4/3 w/l? And it will show a streak when you win so many in a row. Even in a tourney. Although it would be great to have an ingame scoreboard. It could hang over the players in the sky. xD

I mean something like a scoreboard menu that shows all player wins/losses.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
I mean something like a scoreboard menu that shows all player wins/losses.

Maybe a personal ingame scoreboard that will keep track of wins/losses, joints broken and highest winning streak.
Skulfuk said, in a previously made thread, back in 2012 I think, that he thinks the scoreboard idea is nice and something he'd like to see, but they have no immediate plans of adding it to toribash, well atleast not right now.
Maybe after we get on steam officially and have "the flood of new players", mainly because this will only happen, or should only happen after hampa has released a more stable/complete toribash.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.