Ranking
Agh, another more questions

I don't have one. I learned something from art book or internet.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I knew it! It seems like you aren't really good at academic painting.
Anyhow you are good in your own style.
Do you have a job?
Hail chris

What level are you in ambush league? :v

How do I optimize my searing touch + searing bond build? I've already linked increased burning damage to it. Are there any passives or other unique items that will increase it's power?

If you don't feel like answering my questions, draw a frowny face
:^)
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
I knew it! It seems like you aren't really good at academic painting.
Anyhow you are good in your own style.
Do you have a job?

I never answer again T_T
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Hail chris

What level are you in ambush league? :v

How do I optimize my searing touch + searing bond build? I've already linked increased burning damage to it. Are there any passives or other unique items that will increase it's power?

If you don't feel like answering my questions, draw a frowny face
:^)

Ah, Path of Exile.
I created new character in 2 days ago because searing bond build is kind bored for me. I already have searing bond character in standard league.
My new character is summoner now. She's 27 level.

Also you want increase searing bond damage? Put some points on burning damage passives in between templer and witch's tree skill.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Ah, since you don't want to answer weird questions, HI CHRIS :3

Tell me stuff about you.... :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Your character designs are hilarious. Like your art :^)

Also, my step-brother is deaf as well, it seems like deaf people are much more...Understanding than other people.

Hiho.
Aggh I have headache today.

Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Hello Chris. Nice to meet you.

Hello, Nice meet you too.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Ah, since you don't want to answer weird questions, HI CHRIS :3

Tell me stuff about you.... :3

Hi Karstnator. I feel don't like to tell people about me. I'm too lazy to tell people. Sorry :z
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Your character designs are hilarious. Like your art :^)

Also, my step-brother is deaf as well, it seems like deaf people are much more...Understanding than other people.

Hiho.

;O I'm deaf in right ear too (and hard learn to talk). Deaf people act same normal people.
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
A legend o.o hi.

Hi :o
Last edited by Chris; Mar 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM.