ES Recruitment Drive
Hi Chris.

Could You tell us if there is any piece(s) of art You're especially proud about? I'm not only asking about Your best works (as it's probably impossible to artist to just say "this is my best work"), but about things You enjoy because You put a lot of effort into it / You find it as really creative / You had fun creating it.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Do you like my art skillz?

mean your 3D art skill? I like your work. That reminds me of Age of Empires game.
Originally Posted by Andrsabaka View Post
I really see your at first time, so do you have any your artwork pages?

I don't have any artworks now. I have much busy with stuff. :^(
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Hi! Are you like employed as an artist? :c If yes, what is your job called?

Hi.

I don't have artist job. My job is sucks. :^(
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
Hi Chris.

Could You tell us if there is any piece(s) of art You're especially proud about? I'm not only asking about Your best works (as it's probably impossible to artist to just say "this is my best work"), but about things You enjoy because You put a lot of effort into it / You find it as really creative / You had fun creating it.

Hi.

I had fun draw things with lot of designs or effect. I never give up on ugly-lookin picture and continue drawing / adding more designs on it make looking better or awesome whatever. I feel proud self.
I made banner for Tribe clan yesterday. It took me made this banner in 7-8 hours. I hope they'll happy with new banner clan.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
No, i mean all my art works.
Pics, textures, 3d works etc.

Oh. I don't see all your works before. Sorry x.
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Hey Chris can you please stop stealing my kills in LoL?

Thanks

Never. :^)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The banner is awesome, and we truly are grateful. Thanks and kisses from Tribe ;*

I actually had an idea in mind, but you totally crushed it haha. And I must say, you outclass me in both banner-making and texturing, you always have.
When you are making a piece of art, do you complete it all at the same time, or do you do come back and finish it later?
S A D B O Y S