Ranking
You have a Gremlin in your computer! :P
Now serious: Maybe if you post what kind of extensions those files have, and where exactly u found them (complete dir path).
(example: somethig.jpg - image, something.txt - text file, etc)
Which extension they have?
Fuck you dickhead date modified 16/07/2011 19:49
file size 0 bytes
-----
it just says its a file
Last edited by URNoob; Aug 30, 2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's done from your computer. If any of your friends have accessed your computer, they probably put it there. It's not included as default in Toribash, that's for sure.
Yeah.

Although, I noticed that sometimes some replays that I watched by clicking on them on forum appear in my Toribash game folder (replays that belongs to some other ppl).

So, since some ppl name their replays in 'strange' way (f*** you di**head.rpl), it could be that. So, if u right click on that file and go to properties you can check. If it has .rpl extension, then it is stray replay.
But size of 0 bytes is strange.

Or... You have a Gremlin in your computer! :P
Or, at least, you have one that uses your computer when u are away. :]
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
As I've stated above, attachments aren't fully downloading all the time. Sometimes they work the first time, sometimes they take 3-4 tries to download properly and sometimes they don't fully download in 10+ tries. It's not just me that's having this problem either, quite a few others have had this come up in the past day or two.

That might be the reason that the file is 0 bytes.

Did you try to download a replay with those names?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.