Toribash
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
It's a fun brick type building game were YOU build the levels!

Website... www.roblox.com/

It's a great game were you do nearly anything! It's also a great canvas for making videos for meee!! Here's some of them!

You can do allot of things in ROBLOX, like....

Skating

Blowing up Cars

All the way to shooting ragdolls!

This game consists of allot of player made models, wepons, and others. You will see something new every day!

So go check it out! www.roblox.com Free download!

And here's the provider of those awesome videos...Me! www.youtube.com/suppakupvideos

dude wat the hell are u 5?! played that game and got broed of it in a day! -_- waste of time!
I have a signiture picture and you don't. :)
.:3rdDan Black Belt:.
Laggy as fuck and also ur screenshots don't show for me. Uploaded wrong?
Thread has been dead for 3 years zomfier...
Anywhoo, that's probably why the screens didn't show.
I hate living in Texas -_-
I used to play this game from 11-13 years old. I tried playing it again a few months ago. It has a shitty community, servers crash all the time, terrible gameplay. Creativity? You can just throw that shit right out the window! You want to play with people of your age? Let's hope you're seven years old! Did I forget to mention that if you say the word "school," you can get in trouble? My friend has a computer designed for gaming and he said that Roblox kept freezing on him.

Roblox has an interesting theme, though. You can build anything and do anything with very little skill. And everyone once in a while, you will see a pretty neat level passed all the obstacle courses and Spongebob-themed levels. If they patched it and got rid of the little brats, maybe then I will HESITATE on the idea of returning to it. I hate children.

If you want to just know whether or not I like it, I will say that it's a fifty/fifty.
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
I used to play this game from 11-13 years old. I tried playing it again a few months ago. It has a shitty community, servers crash all the time, terrible gameplay. Creativity? You can just throw that shit right out the window! You want to play with people of your age? Let's hope you're seven years old! Did I forget to mention that if you say the word "school," you can get in trouble? My friend has a computer designed for gaming and he said that Roblox kept freezing on him.

Roblox has an interesting theme, though. You can build anything and do anything with very little skill. And everyone once in a while, you will see a pretty neat level passed all the obstacle courses and Spongebob-themed levels. If they patched it and got rid of the little brats, maybe then I will HESITATE on the idea of returning to it. I hate children.

If you want to just know whether or not I like it, I will say that it's a fifty/fifty.

So you hate yourself? weird
-----
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Laggy as fuck and also ur screenshots don't show for me. Uploaded wrong?

also on another thread of roblox you said

"I want you guys to know Roblox more because only about 500,000 people play it. "

no about 12 million users are registered
Last edited by Numbaonah; Jul 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
We should totally all play together sometime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
do people still play this? i remember playing it loads about 4 or 5 years ago. haven't been on it since though. the users started to annoy me, they're mostly all kids, so that's why the game gets a bad reputation i think.
YoooooOOOOi000 I haven't played in years but my username is sonicrules941

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder