Ranking
Originally Posted by Fl0wNide View Post
u have WOW and morrowwind lol= leauge of legends dota hon and many more

Omfg, sure I will play WOW, Morrowind or LOL and any other moba game on my fucking mobile phone..read carefully what I asked for.
Agh! I know there's an awesome game like what you're asking for on the android market somewhere. I saw it the other day. If you have an android I'll look for it.
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Agh! I know there's an awesome game like what you're asking for on the android market somewhere. I saw it the other day. If you have an android I'll look for it.

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
playing them on my Nokia 5230 (symbian), they are both java afaik.

:|
Looking for something online/multiplayer/mmo I can put alot of time into that is actually fun and addicting.
Preferably free, but if it's that good then i'll definetely pay for it.
So the game I'm looking for is an old PC game,I used to play it as a kid.
I think the name was outbreak or out-something.The game style was something like space invaders (not sure about that genre name) and you flew a space ship and needed to destroy waves of enemies,I think that there were power ups and upgrades.It was fast paced.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
So the game I'm looking for is an old PC game,I used to play it as a kid.
I think the name was outbreak or out-something.The game style was something like space invaders (not sure about that genre name) and you flew a space ship and needed to destroy waves of enemies,I think that there were power ups and upgrades.It was fast paced.

Raptor: Call of the Shadows, perhaps?

I'm aware that's a fighter jet.
Other than that, there is one other I can remember on DOS which fits your description, but alas its name escapes me.
All I remember of it was that after finishing each wave there was this massive ship that you had to fly through the centre of in order to recharge your health and shields. And possibly the earth exploded in a shower of pixels if you lost (unless that's a different game).
Last edited by 4zb41; Nov 19, 2011 at 09:54 PM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Raptor: Call of the Shadows, perhaps?

I'm aware that's a fighter jet.
Other than that, there is one other I can remember on DOS which fits your description, but alas its name escapes me.
All I remember of it was that after finishing each wave there was this massive ship that you had to fly through the centre of in order to recharge your health and shields. And possibly the earth exploded in a shower of pixels if you lost (unless that's a different game).

Well it isn't that old,I didn't play it on DOS,the graphics were quite good for that time.
And I'm pretty sure the name was out-something

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]