Ranking
Original Post
How did you act as a noob?
You can decide to either actually post like you did as a noob or tell us...
Most preferred for entertainment value is acting like a noob but whatever
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I acted like you.

User was infracted for insulting other members.
Last edited by RedDevil; Aug 21, 2009 at 11:14 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well, when I first joined I didn't post. I was wise in that department, but that meant I knew nothing about the rarity of joints. I wanted demon and asked my clan leader about it at the time, he was like 'lol nobody gets demon. its too rare'. Next year, I've had about two sets pass through my hands.

So yes, that's probably the noobiest thing I've done.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Normal.

Just not being an asshat gets you a long way when you're a noob.

Too true.

As for me, I were overly nice and happy as a noob, and took it for granted that everyone else were wonderful people with the same mindset as myself.

Now, two and a half year later, my naive neb-dreams have been torn from me and this molestation of my childlike spirit has left me emotionally dead inside.
When I was a yellow/orange belt, I used to save every replay of me beating a brown belt or higher and thought of it as an epic achievement.

Yeah.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Too true.

As for me, I were overly nice and happy as a noob, and took it for granted that everyone else were wonderful people with the same mindset as myself.

Now, two and a half year later, my naive neb-dreams have been torn from me and this molestation of my childlike spirit has left me emotionally dead inside.

I hear you're still a nice guy, don't let that red name make you feel like you have to be badass. >:
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
I never acted like a noob.

You still do.

Ba-zing.

And I used to think that asking for tc was okay. Damn, was I wrong...Other than that, I pretty much acted like I do now, more or less. :v