ES Recruitment Drive
Keep working on Klient, (After the decap) that replay has way more potential than what you made out of it. it look very good though.

Also finally finished the replay I have been trying to get anyone to help me with. Never got any help though... w/e lol
Attached Files
Spl 43[B]-Global Icon.rpl (152.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Aug 18, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
That replay is sick

my replay closet to appreciable:
Attached Files
720 is no more.rpl (179.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by greenblits; Aug 18, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Keep working on Klient, (After the decap) that replay has way more potential than what you made out of it. it look very good though.

Also finally finished the replay I have been trying to get anyone to help me with. Never got any help though... w/e lol

That was epic and extremely fluid. I don't think there were any major flaws in that replay. It was pretty much perfect in what you were trying to accomplish. I see that a lot of your replays are one hits, although you have the SEXIEST openers I would suggest to go on a rampage. Go for a lot more dismemberments, maybe try a manipulation. Because one hits are cool, but there is somewhat a limit to how cool a one hit can be when being compared to a whole rampage replay. So I suggest try to do more things in your replay.

Great replay, your killing it.
-----
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
That replay is sick

my replay closet to appreciable:

OOH I didn't know you make replays. Lets break this down.

The opener is the classic nuthug opener, or so it looks like, still cool though. But when you headkick uke you contract your knee right after. Here's and important tip, most of the time contracting right after a kick will kill the look of the kick. I think it would have looked much better and more powerful if you would have followed through with your kick.

When you are about to land on uke and you kick him, the kick is aight. You even contract your knee right after you hit him, but its ok. When you have a HUGE hit coming in like your head kick, it should show power, that's why I criticized it. But that kick when landing on uke wasn't a "show" it was just a one hit that you did because you were landing there anyway. But what I didn't like was when you came in with the second kick at around 210 frames. The kick was a good idea but since nothing dismembered it was just a waste of time and a useless kick. A good tip is that if there is a useless hit that didn't break anything, rather just not do the hit at all, because it just looks like you failed at hitting uke.
At around 83 frames there is also a hit that doesn't do anything, so same thing about the other kick that didn't do anything. Make sure you don't have useless hits.
Work on being fluid.
You'll get a lot better keep practicing .
Last edited by apple123; Aug 18, 2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
@apple123
-nah, you not, but you might be slightly raise someones eyebrow from with this. You got a lot of work to do brah, your heading in the right direction but "we" (And a lot of players for that matter) are still leap and bounds away from good... and that's just trying to be good lol, having that "wow factor" takes a hell of a long time.

I like the replay greenbits and apple, yall need to work on fluid movements, cleaner hits, and transitioning from one action to the next. And like I tell you all the time, SPEND MORE TIME ON YOUR REPLAY!!!!.

The opener for my last replay took me 3-5 days to make! So like the first 160-200ish frames (from 600). And honestly speaking some players take even more than that, I remember Zockinator, and Fudgie telling me it sometimes take them a week to develop portions of their replays, and depending on the replay (MM, Manip, ect) thats probably before they even establish any destructive contact on Uke. Shit I even remember fallu mentioning how many Wip's he has. It's like more that the amount of total replays I have both SP, and MP lol.

So sorry for the rant but I am now understanding how Quality replays are made, and I felt I should share that with you apple123 primarily, and anyone else whoh stumbles upon this. It takes a lot of time, unique ideas, good execution of your idea, a helpful hand from skill replay maker, and watching your Wip's 100,000,000 times looking for ONE FUCKING TWITCH THAT I CAN NEVER SEE EVEN IF YOU SHOWED ME IT, I SWEAR!!!!!!

shoutout's to the Parrot ORMO guys. Yall set the standards, hopefully there will be more members in ORMO affiliated with Parrot. (I would appreciate it if yall to gave me the most biased, BUT UNBIASED yes when I decide its time to re-apply far from now).
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
@apple123
-nah, you not, but you might be slightly raise someones eyebrow from with this. You got a lot of work to do brah, your heading in the right direction but "we" (And a lot of players for that matter) are still leap and bounds away from good... and that's just trying to be good lol, having that "wow factor" takes a hell of a long time.

I like the replay greenbits and apple, yall need to work on fluid movements, cleaner hits, and transitioning from one action to the next. And like I tell you all the time, SPEND MORE TIME ON YOUR REPLAY!!!!.

The opener for my last replay took me 3-5 days to make! So like the first 160-200ish frames (from 600). And honestly speaking some players take even more than that, I remember Zockinator, and Fudgie telling me it sometimes take them a week to develop portions of their replays, and depending on the replay (MM, Manip, ect) thats probably before they even establish any destructive contact on Uke. Shit I even remember fallu mentioning how many Wip's he has. It's like more that the amount of total replays I have both SP, and MP lol.

So sorry for the rant but I am now understanding how Quality replays are made, and I felt I should share that with you apple123 primarily, and anyone else whoh stumbles upon this. It takes a lot of time, unique ideas, good execution of your idea, a helpful hand from skill replay maker, and watching your Wip's 100,000,000 times looking for ONE FUCKING TWITCH THAT I CAN NEVER SEE EVEN IF YOU SHOWED ME IT, I SWEAR!!!!!!

shoutout's to the Parrot ORMO guys. Yall set the standards, hopefully there will be more members in ORMO affiliated with Parrot. (I would appreciate it if yall to gave me the most biased, BUT UNBIASED yes when I decide its time to re-apply far from now).

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but "flys in my soup" took me about 3 hours to make. I'm not proud of that. I had no idea people even spend more than a day on a replay. Thanks so much for telling me this. I always felt it would be weird if I spent days on a replay. But now I'm pumped to put a LONG time into a replay. Just wait on it.

And for sure for those parrot ormo members please when the time is right to make sure you give an unbiased vote. ;)
Curious aren't you.
@apple123
no need to feel embraced, if the flow is with you then a replay can take 3 hours but it might have a good amount of flaws. And one more thing. When it comes to cnc'ing someones work, depending on the mistake (if it is a bad one, and easy to notice CnC away). If its like a really complicated replay with some move, and actions you arent 100% sure about. Ask them what does this happen at that frame, did you mean to make that action purposely or did it just happen? or in that portion of the replay......

There are different ways to help players realize mistakes. And depending on your status (how well you make replays), just straight cnc'ing out the gun could have some repercussions depending on who your dealing with.

If its a guy who is new replay maker, cnc him. a guy like me who is an advance-novice and wont go crazy to a negative comment cnc away. an ORMO members page. BOOIIII you better trite light water if you have something to say that ISNT omgggggeezzzz nice replay brah!!!! If you have something to say as to a mistake in the replay, best to ask a question, indirectly telling them they might have fucked up with there replay. just experiment with this, it will help out a lot.

Also last point If you are not a replay god, he does not need you, me, or anyone substituting for him. If you are a replay maker and you make 10000 mistakes in one of your replays, dont cnc someone else work if its the same mistake you make. Because If you can notice them on another player, why cant you notice them on yourself. I hold myself to these laws i set forth effectively to avoid mishaps, kitty internet beef xD lmao, and so that good replay makers will help me make replays. It works. =/
Last edited by Murcinary; Aug 19, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Thanks for the tips. Something to keep in mind thanks.
-----
I was planning on putting a lot of time into this replay but everything worked out really quickly. I think I made this in an hour. It looks pretty damn good though.
Attached Files
time and effort.rpl (145.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 19, 2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
could've been much better but its still good.
Attached Files
hotline.rpl (276.0 KB, 10 views)
Curious aren't you.