ES Recruitment Drive
Ragdoll games were pretty popular 10 years ago and I didn't have a good computer back in the day so I only played Toribash.

Got into art - I wanted to draw and make $$$; I was inspired by great artists like 13chillz, Jebus, Pheature, nervau, BenDover, aveance, dengue, Leonardo, Vitiek, 8OJ4N, and many more.

Got into dueling - I wanted to play and win. At first, I lost a lot but it was fine because it taught me that some things will never go the way you want. At some point, I was winning a few duels here and there.

Played competitively - ended up hitting rank 3 back in the first season, joined [w] and won clan league, and then uni happened

Wrote a couple of Toribash scripts - learned about programming in uni, stumbled upon a few threads created by sir, then made Toribash Puzzle Rush.

- - - - -

Right now, I plan on expanding Toribash Puzzle Rush... would be lit if it was a minigame that gave out small prizes or something

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
For me, I had found Toribash around when I was looking for ragdoll games because I had an obssession over them in 2009-2010. Sure as hell didn't do much until like 2014 when I had gotten somewhat more involved with the community. But what mostly got me started going in 2014 was due to replay making in general from Mocucha Toribash along side wanting to be a "legend". Thought it was the coolest thing to get a vid made by ConCon back in 2015.

I still met some pretty chill people but the ones that were closest in the community to me left. Started fading away from this game in 2016 and left in 2018 because I just kind of fell off from it. It didn't seem like much more to do that would be fun and it didn't help kind of seeing the community become closer to death over the years either. I'm actually surprised to even see some people in this thread still being around so that's actually pretty neat.

Overall was a pretty nice part of my childhood and was fun for the time. Crazy how it's been more than a decade as I was only like 8-9 when I found this game and I'm now 21. I atleast hope Toribash Next makes the community somewhat larger with the amount of people. I'll still be waiting on it to release to play it but dunno if I'll be as active as I used to be still.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
My Toribash story is a god forsaken arc that a chapter book couldn't even explain it full of laughs, anger, connections, and associative discharge I got pulled in this game because of my liking of stick figure games
(RIP Newgrounds and Stickpage) I remember so many users use to fill this game up with players in every server known to being. So much attraction, events, even authenticity went to this game even the developers were playing the game.

I remember when I was pretty young, blind and stupid in 2010 I went to a server playing ABD in a long waitlisted lobby little did I know it was for Hampa played him once....Lost...even as time went by I got into the community and been in a pumpkin sized filled of clans with a Escalade size amount of characters. (some of which were on Skype others on Discord.)

I was Positive,Toxic,Lost, and Immature...That's what I Left again and again here with. weirdly enough replay making was cool too me at the time I didn't know how to make replays or methods of art in toribash I believe that somewhere in 2014 I took inspiration of Larfen,Oblivion,Swexx, The ENTIRE ORMO group to make my own set of replays one person who taught me a lot was Kazu a person I connected with for so long even when I wasn't mentally right I had a fun time with him playing other games and not only that we collab with each other in toribash a few times.

This game is such a journey from the past that it's easy to forget how special it was back in it's day. (for me at least.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
In Toribash, I consider myself to be a kind of Tiberius Gracchus/Martin Luther King hybrid character. Power to the people, death to staff.

how many infractions did i give you i wonder
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
some dude called looneypoodle on youtube who made a video on it showcasing his toribash mp games with this music in the background

videos since been removed and the channel name was changed, i know that they had every semi big youtuber at the time’s outro song uploaded on their channel and they had a derpy batman avatar, so 2015

i also remember that the title of the video had their username in it, but since i was like 8 i thought the username was the name of the game and i was very confused as to why it didn’t exist, until eventually markipliers video popped up in my search and i realized that’s what it was called

still the greatest origin story to exist, but more specifically i remember i was trying to find the artist of jacksepticeye's youtube outro (i was literally 10 years old) and i stumbled upon this dude's video, just had jacksepticeye's channel image and the music playing in the background so i went to the channel, every video was someone's outro music except this one video about toribash, i can't remember specifically what the video was called but it was something like <his username> Toribash, a 50% W/L Black Belt, showed a bunch of ABD and Aikido replays of him absolutely DEMOLISHING blue belts to Meg & Dia - Monster (DotEXE Dubstep Remix), though he had a very weeby username so i thought that was the name of the game and not toribash because the video was just awful

pasted his name into steam and got nothing, pasted his name and toribash into steam and got nothing, pasted it into google and found markiplier's video, didn't even watch his video because i now knew the name of the game

downloaded the game and i fucked around in multiplayer for like a year, wasn't very great at the game and didn't care very much about it. then in like 2016 i saw bishopONE's/VIDEOGAMES' replay called Defy the Laws of Tradition (im pretty sure they said they hate this replay when it was brought up that i like it lmao) and i was like "holy shit this is liteally the coolest thing ever, i want to do that" and then 5000 hours and 7 years later i think im pretty alright at it

as for my staff history idk, i applied to HS when i was 12 and got denied because i didn't say i would be ingame (literally the dumbest reason ever conceived by a toribash staff team) and subsequent denials were all about my wibbles posts, got HS a couple months after my 13th birthday and i was the best HS ever for a few months (i am very sorry Ele for closing your staff complaint before i should have, i don't remember even doing it and the overwhelming guilt haunts me to this day), applied to HS again and then applied to ES and left because it was garbage, HS became TA and then i applied to CS and i was rejected (more accurately put on hold) because apparently TA was going to be too much work and they would like to see the workload before i was accepted (never happened), might have applied to MS once
i remember stumbling onto the game after watching at least a dozen or two videos of endorphin (???) a weird 3d animation simulation program thing somehow i got recommended toribash videos which is pretty similar i suppose

was in 2014 i had to have been 9 or 10 at the time
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify