Ranking
Original Post
never lose replays again script
as the title says, i made a script to save a replay every turn so when someone pings in multiplayer or you press e by mistake in singleplayer you still have a snapshot of the replay saved, its like a slightly advanced autosave.

once you load the script its enabled by default you do /nlra 0 to disable it and /nlra 1 to enable it again.

what i wish to change in future is the folder it saves in because it currently saves in "my replays", i want it to save somewhere else so it doesnt flood your "my replays".

also i want it to be silent because it floods the chat whenever it saves right now.

feedback is welcome, this is my first script so give me your worst.

cheers.
Attached Files
‏neverlosereplaysagain.lua (906 Bytes, 14 views)
Last edited by majed; Jun 11, 2022 at 01:51 AM.
Love the idea, suggestion so it doesnt flood the folder: why not have an option to save the replay every turn with the same name, so it overwrites itself and only keeps 1 file constantly being updated?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
Love the idea, suggestion so it doesnt flood the folder: why not have an option to save the replay every turn with the same name, so it overwrites itself and only keeps 1 file constantly being updated?

sometimes the best solution is the obvious one lol idk how i didnt think about this, i will reupload in a bit, thanks halu
Last edited by majed; Jun 11, 2022 at 01:51 AM. Reason: thanks halu