Ranking
Originally Posted by Saku View Post
We have time periods during winter when the sun doesn't rise at all for days to months. Same during summer, except the sun doesn't go down.

That's a bug that hasn't been fixed yet, huh?
northern ireland
we've had about 50 years of violence because two ideologies of a religion don't get along
protestant and christian
a fun fact about my country is that people sometimes think ''Northern Ireland'' is a real thing, when in fact, there's only 1 Ireland.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
a fun fact about my country is that people sometimes think ''Northern Ireland'' is a real thing, when in fact, there's only 1 Ireland.

what ancient said
Cuba ah what a beautifull place,rn i don't have electricity in my house u_u. WE are without electricity everyday for like 4-8 hours. The whole street is dark . But atleast we have one of the most beautifull beachs in front of my house XD.
freedom of speech is about to get shat on in my country
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
we've had about 50 years of violence because two ideologies of a religion don't get along
protestant and christian

Fucking sucks man and it's the fact that it won't change any time soon... the riots are fucked.
Originally Posted by bart View Post
okay so Georgia

Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
none of these are countries

Georgia is very much a country, and it's in Eastern Europe lol

But ya box is right, fuck Louisiana
🫷🦚🫸
england is my city
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot