ES Recruitment Drive
Ok I'll update the op with people's names. Also, hi Erth
This is srs bsns
Last edited by wizard; Jun 9, 2015 at 09:02 PM.

(im)

no chance to loose with deez nuts

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Please make that the banner for Clan League. Please.
goodbye cruel world
JTank:
I am able to play in between study no problem. My exams are between 22nd of June and 24th of June. I can make time just need word from Icky in advance
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Hey guys, we are playing each other next week. Please let us know asap what day/time works best for you.
100 101 118
Next Thursday for Australians is the perfect time for me if we are playing next week x
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
We can try thursday then, what hour?

@USSR
before we get together for "official match", we can try to get separate games done before so that we don't have problems with stalling or not all people coming, you can just come to our irc channel (#addicted) http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view....annel=addicted and ask for opponent to play in X mod, if the right person is there then we can get some matches done.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Sure, we can do it one mod at a time or something. However, matches are only considered valid if Taroni or I have confirmed that certain player from our clan plays certain mod. We have a long list of players, which makes it hard to manage everyone.
100 101 118
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Sure, we can do it one mod at a time or something. However, matches are only considered valid if Taroni or I have confirmed that certain player from our clan plays certain mod. We have a long list of players, which makes it hard to manage everyone.

Err, ya alright, we'll ask every separate player to link to post where you confirm they are supposed to play w/ us.

Our players that you should be looking for:
- jtank (I will play taido2 and judofrac, others should post their preferred mods here)
- icky
- alessandro
- owca

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos