Toribash
Original Post
Dfferent types of Fighters
Having the same fighter as you fight you over and over again can get boring really quickly especially if you know what the person would do. What if the players had Different choices of who they could play as in-game, all with different stats to enforce special play styles. We could have a robot fighter who can fracture easier but his arms and legs are much stronger than the rest of the fighters and a ninja who had really fast leg movements but weaker arm strength. All of these fighters could have different belts and ranks which could determine a universal rank for you fighters. You could create events where you have to change your fighter when one fighter loses to another. It would add much more variety between players so if one person has a cyborg you could counter them with a water based fighter. Thank you for reading my idea
Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
ive seen this idea quite a few times and i have too disagree. One thing about this game is at neither of the players have a major advantage and its pretty much all skill (a bit of luck). So im worry but i have too disagree with this idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Soooo, you want mods?

~Hattersin (In case you can't see my name on the left)
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 15, 2014 at 09:39 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
The problem with mods is that they make your head the size of a pea and your feet as big as Bigfoot's feet but they serve no practical purpose in the actual official get good or die mods. I'd rather have different types of tori's instead of a tori that acts a bit differently in one single mod. I might get rank one in that mod but so what. I haven't gotten anything out of it that will help me in the actual "professional" side of the game.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Those will change the game to hard so won't get implemented.
Just make a few mods for this, or ask a modmaker cause mods can do this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, you not finding a balanced mod is not the same as there being none.
Plenty of people have given a shot at creating new competitive mods.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I haven't gotten anything out of it that will help me in the actual "professional" side of the game.

So
You want people to have advantages other people don't have
but you want something that is "professional"
Just search the modding sub-forum
If multiple fighters are added, I vote that the first is a monkey who can grab with his feet. Not sure what his downside would be...maybe smaller size.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
ive seen this idea quite a few times and i have too disagree. One thing about this game is at neither of the players have a major advantage and its pretty much all skill (a bit of luck). So im worry but i have too disagree with this idea

Pretty much this. There pretty much be people finding out what is the strongest and just always use that one. Also, why I like this game is because you never have an advantage from the start. You both start the same and skill should determine who wins.

i am a bird now - Lil B