Toribash
Okay, just to give you guys an idea of a time limit here, the deadline is two weeks from today. I literally cannot accept works after that point. So totally finished by then or not at all. Cheers.
Damn, I just can't find some free time to work seriously on it. Sorry Fee. Lots of other obligations :[
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
nice newgrounds shirt

Redundant Moderated Message:
User has been infracted for this post (useless post)
Last edited by Redundant; May 11, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Cool, looking good. Few minor edits perhaps:

The knees and the wheels on the skateboard look a little messed up. They seems to lack the same sort of look as the first piece.

Better?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

I got better vectors.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

I got better vectors.

Looking nice. Keep up the good work bro. 11 days to go.
Last edited by Fee; May 13, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
well fee.... i'm sorry but i'm out.. i'm too slow and i'm to busy T_T
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|