Ranking
Original Post
even if sinking tc seems unnecessary, there is still going to be a ridiculous inflation if tc isn't sunk. shit, like 7 million tc was just sunk from the lottery
the april fools thing was a tc sink
the staff is trying to sink as much as possible so we don't end up having to make shit cost more
pacquiao
Pinging while betting
Got this idea, I dont know if this was already suggested. Usually, players who bet will lose there TC when they get pinged or they lose internet connection, how about they still have there bets intact until the match ends.

Example 1:
Player bets xxxx TC for Tori but pings, the TC "player" bets is still in there and will be rewarded (if Tori wins) if he reconnects before the match ends. That way, he wont lose his precious TC.

Example 2: (I wish this can be possible)
Player bet xxxx TC on Tori (which wins) but gets pinged. But Player didnt get to reconnect on time and match ends. The TC he wins then will be sent through his account automatically.

Example 3:
Tori selfbets for a fuke. Players X, Y, Z bets on players in match. Tori is about to lose so he fpings. Player X, Y, Z gets auto-cancelled bets while Tori sinks self bet TC.

Also don't give me reasons that we need TC sinks.
Last edited by Samuel; May 4, 2016 at 04:33 PM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
People tend to force ping on purpose to make people lose their profit. If you'd give them a refund after they ping it would pretty much mean rewarding people for pinging because they will get their TC back anyway.
Originally Posted by BeeDooSamm View Post
OR still have there bets intact until they reconnect.

I kinda said this so to be fair, if the player he bets loses, he wont get TC, and if it wins he gets his TC.
I kinda said this so to be fair, if the player he bets loses, he wont get TC, and if it wins he gets his TC.

Wait but what if he doesn't reconnect then? Does the tc sink?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!

>fpings
>reconnects
>"sorry! My internet sucks!"

They were gonna lose, so the fping and get their TC back and/or fight again. Which will change the outcome of what should have happened. It's dumb. Not supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Technically, what Im trying to say is the player who gets pinged (either he reconnects or not) while betting either gets rewarded IF the player he bets on wins and loses the TC if it loses. Its just like the player didnt pinged at all. So NO, your argument is invalid and nothing changed at all.
Last edited by Samuel; May 31, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
If we were to give players refunds when they pinged, it would encourage some bad behavior. So we wouldn't be doing that.

As for keeping their bet active, that is more on the right track.

Something to think about in that regard.
Thank you Ches for understanding, yeah the refund is not really ideal. I wish this gets to be approved.
he is not talking about being refunded if you are playing but in the lobby, i have a very unpredicable internet and i find it awfull when i bet and suddenly i ping and when i get back my tc sinks, i sinked around 40k of tc becuse of that i would support something like if you bet and ping you would still gain the tc+profits if the player you betted wins as if you are playing should not be the case, idk if you self bet and ping you lose the tc you betted but if yes that should be fixed :/