Ranking
why are these dumb people posting in my clan board?
wanna join my clan
-----
Last edited by THIGGIST; Sep 8, 2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Why do I feel the need to stare at erths avatar for like 5 minutes?

Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
I know right? I always get lost

How do you think I got admin
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello Erth, this is an automated message

It seems you have not visited the toribash forums in a while, as such you have been provided with a mandatory guided tour of the forums to help you get reacquainted with your surroundings;

You are here in the Tori Legends Board in the sub-forum "elerk". All upcoming, important announcements and relevant news is displayed here - in the news board, only admins are permitted to make threads here to avoid clutter so no need to worry if you are having trouble making a thread! If you wish to partake in any events, official or unofficial they are likely to be displayed in the Events board, no need to worry if you missed the entry deadline for one or more events, because more events are hosted regularly and spontaneous in-game events are also hosted almost every day! If you wish to sell or buy items you can use the "Items" board, the "Torishop", or the "automated market"! Another important board to look at is the "Clan Discussion" board, here you can hang out with your friends in a more relaxed environment and maybe find even more awesome friends to play with! If you have any improvements that could be made to this automated message or any other forum or in-game features you can make a thread in the "Suggestions & Ideas" board, it is full of ideas from our great user base and you can add or talk about their ideas in their threads too!

If you have any more questions about Toribash the game or its forums check the FAQ first, if you cannot find your answer there you should visit the #support IRC channel state your problem and wait patiently from an answer.

Welcome back and have a nice day.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
henlo bowl. go away bowl. stinky bowl

stinky feet bowl

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
cap horse still have chac cap

chac sad

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it