Toribash
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Facebook and twitter have been censoring posts related to insurgency in the US and actively pushing ads with false science in them.
They also sell your data to the government to use, so if you live here... you should absolutely trust Chinese software over US software.

Yeah we should totally trust the great communism machine known as China. China already has all of our info, it's too late, and as we speak China is committing what can only be described as the modern holocaust on Uighur Muslims. I'm not surprised you would say something like this though, at this point I feel like you have to be trolling or you have some serious problems.
I saw that vid ages ago

People don't have thick skin anymore

Mental health is overrated

Idk why some people are incapable of becoming better people... like... at least try

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
THEY ARE TRAINING THEIR MECHS ON OUR DATA

GLIMPSED HAS ENSURED THAT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SEVERED,THEY WILL BE ABLE TO CHASE US DOWN AND BRUTALLY MURDER US

SOMEBODY CALL DONNIE, WE NEED THE NUKES
alright guy
I bet if you got the right conspiracy theorytuber to report on this you could get people to believe this is what toribash is about

might revive the game tbh
Glimpsed
Chinese data thievery is much more concerning than American. Americans will just use that data to advertise to you. Nobody knows what the Chinese government intend to do with your American data.
🫷🦚🫸
YALL MISSED THE FUCKING POINT

Ok closing this
-----
Shit I can't. Someone close it
Last edited by Fire; Nov 13, 2020 at 11:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
You don't know what the US will do with your data either... they use it for a hell of a lot more than advertising.
Data isn't like... a precious metal. It's not like you're giving China more power by giving them your data. There's absolutely nothing they can do with your data that would affect you more than the shit your own gov would do with that data.

Nah bro, you're wrong. Look at the combined global smartphone market share of Chinese brands.

Also, this thread needs to be closed
I feel sorry for Fire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER