ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Recruitment Center
This is where you can apply to become a member of [elite]. I'm going to say right off the bat that our standards have been raised, and unless you put some effort in your application, you're going to be denied outright. Below is a basic template for the information we would like from you, but feel free to post in any way you like, whether it be free form, your own template, or something completely different (you still have to put the below information).

*If you don't feel comfortable putting this information, we understand. Non-asterisked items are required, however.

ºI've been getting a lot of confusion as to what to put in the biography section. I don't need your life story. I'm just looking for some hobbies of yours, or something interesting about you. Basically something to introduce yourself to the clan as an individual, instead of a random Toribash player with a username. It helps us feel like we know you better, which creates a friendlier environment overall. I don't really judge this section for acceptance in particular; of course, if you say something stupid like "I m fredly n I like too dat gurls" (real biography someone gave) I will most definitely deny you.

Please read Before Applying

Application Template

Applications will be discussed by the clan body. The clan leaders have full discretion regarding acceptance and denial. Other individuals also have the power to accept, but only the clan leaders or a majority vote can issue a definitive denial.

If there are any issues with the clan judgment, send them to Snook or tacoBell via an in-game message or private messge on forums.
If there are any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the template and/or the information being requested, you may send an in-game message to Snook/tacoBell, or post in this thread.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Snook; Oct 1, 2015 at 07:31 PM.
hey hiding you forgot about the formulary... like

Belt:
Time Playing:
How active are you:
Fav. mods:
Why would we want you:
etc.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
You should also mention the belt requirements, and all that jazz.

Saves people some time, ya know?
DOOD -_- READ ABOVE
WE NEED ------INFO------
ty
Sorry guys I totally forgot to check this thread. I don't know what I was thinking about, will fix now.

Okay let's check into cowman. (we'll get back to you on it, cow)

EDIT: Cowman gets a no from me. He's going around applying to all different clans and even made a thread saying he was looking for a clan and asked for clans to offer him membership. Insta-no from me. What do you guys think?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Sep 13, 2008 at 07:49 PM.
i say absolutely no, not at all, not by chance.