Toribash
Original Post
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Alright, so I've done the forum spring cleaning, so now it's time to get to know you bunch. First thing's first I'm curious as to when you're all available (use Greenwich Mean Time [GMT] to distinguish time zones most effectively) and when you usually get on. So basically just something like:

"My work schedule varies, but it is the only thing that keeps me from being able to log in. I usually have Tuesdays off, and I always have Sundays off.

Despite having Sunday off, I'm usually off doing things all day. I don't necessarily log in to the game every day, but I do pop into forums at least once a day."

Just looking for when you CAN be on, and when you'll probably ACTUALLY be on.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Helloes sarutobi I'm Koz, elite's special meme, and the sidekick of DDoS aka FreshKek. I've been in [elite] since the beginning of summer I believe, I joined to play in clan league 2016, but ended up liking the clan so I decided to stay. I am 17 years old, my name is Mike, and my gmt is -4. I live in michigan, and I'm a senior in high school, I am always on the forums, and usually I'm on IRC, I'm an event squad member and stuff like that. Hope we can get to know each other better lol, and I am Snook's baby
you're on thin ice, pal
yo i already posted sayin hello but whatever
hi again!
im Samuel. im 13 years old. i can get on every day except the days that i go to anywhere that is not my home. ill post when that happens.
i live in Chile. Santiago.. the place where u live with earthquakes everyday.
im nothing special on this clan rn but im trying to become something on this game.
i think my gmt is -3 or -4
actually banned because of a mistake. my mistake. but i wont make that mistakes ever again.
i hope.
jkno ill stop doing that shit.
thats all. cya.
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
I wasn't as active as I used to
But I lurk sometimes if I got free times.

School was totally pwned my ass up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Do we only have two forum-active members?
-----
Well, 2 1/2
Last edited by Sarutobi; Nov 10, 2016 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I would be active along side Kozmonaut if you guys give me a chance.

Also I am raven, this is my main though it just got unbanned.
Well, Hello. My Main account is Soon, previously known as WhyBeAre. A disliked duelist because I get lucky and win the highest stakes a lot, then I get cocky asf. I'm gonna try and get online at least 4 hours Sundays and Saturdays, I'll try and get on the forums daily for at least a little around 4-5 PM. Nothing is guaranteed because I usually make pop-up plans. Kinda looking forward to talking and getting to know you Sarutobi.

Extra info:
GMT: -4
SC: isaaclopez101
Ermmm. Sir, you have to understand me, im a highschool student. Well, im gonna be graduated next year, so, its hard to online these days, but im trying to be online as often as i can. Btw in sunday i have to go to the church
BLΛƆKPI¸K