ES Recruitment Drive
I want join this clan :)
I want join this clan
Hello, I would love to be in this clan, I started toribash in 2016 and I have now a very good level, especially in mushu, boxshu and judo, I am Native American, I live in France, and I am 17 years, thank you for accepting me in this wonderful clan
will you carry our activity
-----
cause we kinda need a carry
-----
we're being lowered into the ground as i speak
-----
lIKe a PHeOnIx wE rISE fRoM thE aSHeS
Last edited by lillian; Oct 5, 2020 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
[3:01PM]

lil:
If I have to kill this clan what do we do

this doesn't seem very committed of you.

I say we kick lillian out
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I’m alive but I’m dead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I say we kick lillian out

they're literally carrying our activity

-----

hi lil
yeah ok
Hello, my name is John! I am very active on toribash and I try my hardest! I am about to turn 14 years old on July 25th I am also in 8th grade and top in my classes.

Some things about me: I play basketball and I also do golf. I love math and currently I have a quarter 3 grade of 97 in it. I always thought that hockey would be something cool to try but I'm short and skinny. My favorite colors are black and green and if I was rich enough, I would use those colors on my tori.

Why you should recruit me: I believe you should recruit me because I am determined to get into this clan, and I WILL become the best toribash player no matter how long it takes. I know that [Tribe] is a very good clan and they have very good players so I would like to hang out with them and see if they can teach me anything.
Originally Posted by YoJohn View Post
Hello, my name is John! I am very active on toribash and I try my hardest! I am about to turn 14 years old on July 25th I am also in 8th grade and top in my classes.

Some things about me: I play basketball and I also do golf. I love math and currently I have a quarter 3 grade of 97 in it. I always thought that hockey would be something cool to try but I'm short and skinny. My favorite colors are black and green and if I was rich enough, I would use those colors on my tori.

Why you should recruit me: I believe you should recruit me because I am determined to get into this clan, and I WILL become the best toribash player no matter how long it takes. I know that [Tribe] is a very good clan and they have very good players so I would like to hang out with them and see if they can teach me anything.

CANCEL
Originally Posted by YoJohn View Post

Lol
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by Atreus View Post
Lol

Who tf r u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu