Toribash
Original Post
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 2 is a sequel to the first uncharted, and has the BEST graphics out there to date.

It is a PS3 exclusive, and this time around it has co-op and competitive online.

There is no splitscreen, but that barely matters as you will be thrilled just WATCHING your friend play it.

To me, Its like assassins creed with guns, riot shields, grenades and a whole bunch of other crazy shit.

The game modes are amazing, especially playing plunder online, which is basically CTF but with a treasure, and you have to get the treasure and bring it to your, well treasure depot or whatever its called.

While holding the treasure you can only shoot with a one handed gun, such as a pistol, and you can throw the treasure and collect it whenever you want, like in village you HAVE to throw your treasure up a building and then scale up it because the place where you have to put your treasure is on the second story.

Anyways, to sum it up.

Uncharted 2 =

Best graphics
Best single player story
Best multiplayer
Best co-op
Game of the year.

Here is a video of some online plunder to get an idea of what I mean.
Game just got released yesterday btw.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
After playing the game myself I have to disagree on some points, the multiplayer and co-op although very fun is far from the best multiplayer ever. The graphics are great but the best? Not so sure. It is the best single-player experience i've had in a long long time though and is a great game, we still have yet to see borderlands, bioshock 2, assasins creed 2, modern warfare 2, etc.
It actually does have the best graphics out right now, as for the multiplayer pracitcally everyone who has played it HAS got addicted to it, and that was just during the beta.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
You CAN'T say 'IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHICS EVAR TO DATE!!1', cos:

a: Graphical quality is judged by several aspects, eg, shaders, antialiasing, shadow quality, particles, etc.

b: Crysis STILL has the best graphics to date and it was released 2 years ago. You just need a machine capable of running it on Very High and at about 1900 px with 16x AA.
THEN you have seen the best graphics to date.
infamous
To correct you Warcry FarCry2 has better graphics that crysis because of the newer "cryengine"
I know this because crysis doesnt lag my computer at all on full settings and farcry does... like 5fps less lol.
also it's 3rd person so you wont see close up details as much as you would in 1st person games.
Last edited by Yourface; Oct 16, 2009 at 02:32 AM.
No. No no nononono.
Farcry 2 doesn't even USE the Cryengine. Ubisoft made it! Not Crytek. :I
Just because it lags your pc, that doesn't mean it has better graphics. FC2 has better environment systems than Crysis, but Crysis is still unmatched in realism.
Here, let me show you.

Farcry 2 on full settings

Crysis Warhead on full settings.
infamous