Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Call of Duty (6) - Modern Warfare 2
This game doesn't have it's own thread? No? Ok. Then we're good.

Anyhow, I like Modern Warfare 1. It's a highly competent online shooter with a suprisingly good single-player campaign, but as with all things, one must brace one self for huge disappointment in the event of a sequel or in general any other highly anticipated game.

Yesterday I spent roughly 5-6 hours playing through the Single-Player campaign with a friend of mine, noticing that it's now more of an adrenaline fest than ever before. They've placed a lot of plot twists in a short time so it's sort of hard to keep up, and you're left with a mixed constant feeling of suprise and awe at the sudden in-your-face twist, versus annoyance at the simplicity of it all. (Like "wow; this scenario is fucking impossible.")

Haven't had a good chance at the MP yet but from the little I've played it, it's atleast decent with even more gadgets and gizmos to use to your advantage.
MW 1 SP was shite. MP was decent escpecially on LAN partys.
Not expecting much, might buy it when the price comes down to 20€ something.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Actually, what I like the least about any Call of Duty game is their tendency to make large-scale firefights into a game of whack-a-mole.

If there's an window, a rooftop, a door, a hillcrest, anything, you can be damned that the enemy will pop up in every single one of them - preferably several times each. The new injury indicator (a bloodied vision) makes things pretty damn confusing when you're trying to run from several directions at once and you're unsure whether you're approaching cover or running out into the open.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
This game doesn't have it's own thread? No? Ok. Then we're good.

Anyhow, I like Modern Warfare 1. It's a highly competent online shooter with a suprisingly good single-player campaign, but as with all things, one must brace one self for huge disappointment in the event of a sequel or in general any other highly anticipated game.

Yesterday I spent roughly 5-6 hours playing through the Single-Player campaign with a friend of mine, noticing that it's now more of an adrenaline fest than ever before. They've placed a lot of plot twists in a short time so it's sort of hard to keep up, and you're left with a mixed constant feeling of suprise and awe at the sudden in-your-face twist, versus annoyance at the simplicity of it all. (Like "wow; this scenario is fucking impossible.")

Haven't had a good chance at the MP yet but from the little I've played it, it's atleast decent with even more gadgets and gizmos to use to your advantage.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...modern+warfare

:C

Yes, closed
:P

~P

EDIT: Ono, I suck D:
~C.

Last edited by CMon; Nov 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: piraate :DDD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame