Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Guitar Hero 5
Yea, i just got that game the 11th October, and i think it's pretty cool, especially to play with drums, microphone, guitar and bass... like me.
Yesterday i just attained a 100% on Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) by Peter Frampton at medium difficulty.
Do you have the same opinion? Do you think it's a nice game? Do You Feel Like I Do? (xD)
Comments please.
I'll probably get it for Christmas. From what I hear It will be way better than World Tour. World Tour sucked
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
World Tour sucked

I diden't think World Tour was bad. I enjoied Most of the songs on there, although the slide/touch bar was a bad feature in my opinion, But yea Guitar Hero 5 Is probably going to be much better, But Guiter Hero is starting to get old for me.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by edjr2012 View Post
I diden't think World Tour was bad. I enjoied Most of the songs on there, although the slide/touch bar was a bad feature in my opinion, But yea Guitar Hero 5 Is probably going to be much better, But Guiter Hero is starting to get old for me.

I probably should have said disappointing. It didn't hate it. I just thought it was disappointing. The slider was a barely functional piece of crap, the song list was hit or miss for me (Either songs i loved or hated) There were alot better songs on 3 in my opinion. The song creator sucked as well.I just thought they could have done so much better.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
I probably should have said disappointing. It didn't hate it. I just thought it was disappointing. The slider was a barely functional piece of crap, the song list was hit or miss for me (Either songs i loved or hated) There were alot better songs on 3 in my opinion. The song creator sucked as well.I just thought they could have done so much better.

Lol I totaly frogot about the song creator, I tried it was and it was soo complacated. And Yea, There were alot more better song and more sonds in general in Would Tour than 3. But I'm still looking foward to playing Guitar Hero 5.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I'm so mad.

I got the game used, and it freezes up on a bunch of random songs like Sympathy for the Devil and The Spirit of Radio

Other than that its good.
I have both gh5 and gh van halen. I was happy and dissapointed on the song choices. Sure, there were loads more, but 21st century schizoid man as the last song? I meh'd