ES Recruitment Drive
name: Ingame - Depthh / Real life - Ilan
GMT: +2
Past clans: ProjectK
Past account: ilangames
I still play toribash today because i really like replay making and do all sorts of stuff, thats about it, i just enjoy playing this games.
It sounds kinda crazy but I hope of being a Toribash legend, im training everyday in Toribash to get better and if i can't be a legend at least i could be a good player.
I want to join eVo because i always kind of wanted to be in this clan because its a big clan with a lot of good players which i want to be like.
I can bring eVo a virety of replays, I used to do a lot of sparring, but currently im more tricking and parkouring.
I have some friends in eVo, Chazer, and i dont know if it counts but i used to talk a lot with Shikkumo, Eviltorified, Zolvic but they got busy and i dont really talk to them much often.
I would be willing to have a voice chat with eVo memebers anytime that i can.
Im a guy who really likes trying new things, and I consider myself a pretty nice person, i do a little bit of art, playing some music instruments like guitar, and i absolutly LOVE music, i hear music 24/7 I even go to sleep with music every night, and thats about it.
The best way to contact me would be through discord.
and since im a replay maker, here is some of my replays:
Attached Files
top noth.rpl (376.9 KB, 0 views)
loaded landed.rpl (337.7 KB, 0 views)
what if god said parkour.rpl (562.8 KB, 0 views)
ihatethischallengefrenzy.rpl (610.3 KB, 0 views)
sparring bigboichaz.rpl (659.3 KB, 0 views)