Ranking
Original Post
Things you know you shouldn't have done.
Alright, i wanna here some stories where your mind blanked and you did some stupid shit that you know you shouldn't have.

Today this guy at my school randomly decided to full out throw a brick at a bird. Its head got squished and it literally had a seizure. It wasn't funny that the bird died, but it was quite funny because its kind of an effed up situation.

I couldn't stop thinking:

"What the fuck went through his mind?"

Oh, I think i'll just throw this brick and kill a bird."
inq.
A gay guy grabbed my ass, and I almost ripped his jugular vein out due to anger.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I couldn't stop thinking:

"What the fuck went through his mind?"

Are you kidding? He killed a bird... with a brick! I'd be quite proud of myself actually.

One time, my friends and I went hunting for the ground squirrels that hid in their spare water pipes that they use to water their alfalfa using sharpened pieces of metal and sticks with barbed wire wrapped around them. We took those pipes out into his fields dumped the little rascals out and played golf with them as they tried to run away. Good times, didn't, and still don't, regret it a bit.

Oh yeah things I shouldn't have done, eh in the fourth grade I tripped some girl when she was running. She face-planted right on concrete. Didn't feel good about myself, but, I like to think of myself as a better person now.

P.S. The only part that was messed up was the fact that you didn't put the bird out of it's misery. Next time if you stomp on it's neck and then twist it, you can pull it's head straight off. Bam, no more suffering.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
There was this one kid who tried to feed a bunch of seagulls Alka-Seltzer tablets stuck in muffins. Apparently birds can't burp. Apparently trying to get them to explode isn't exactly "orderly conduct" for a school field trip. Apparently one of them died. Apparently floop78 is fuckin' messed up. There was this one kid who tried to feed a bunch of seagulls Alka-Seltzer tablets stuck in muffins. Apparently birds can't burp. Apparently trying to get them to explode isn't exactly "orderly conduct" for a school field trip. Apparently one of them died. Apparently floop78 is fuckin' messed up.

I've always wanted to do this.'ve always wanted to do this.

/thread.
Last edited by DandDof1and1; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Banned hotmail.de as an email provider once (and only once).

That was fun.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Deleted system32 as a child.

We all know.
--------------------
Edit: DO NOT TRY THIS
-----
Awe what am I saying, by saying not to try it, some kid is bound to get more interested. If anyone does this, just prepare to be unhappy.
Last edited by ScmedyYoU; Apr 27, 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dated my first girlfriend

wow why did I do that

fucked me up beyond belief, that bee atch
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
backflip from a 30feet tower in the pool (hurts bro)
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat