Toribash
Original Post
Don't stop typing ty ?
I'm about to make a suggestion so simple, yet so useful it's going to be a revolution.

How about you don't stop typing when you hover over a joint with your mouse ?

The amount of times I've spaced due to that is uncountable :<
Wolololololo
or only make it so that you stop typing when you click a joint?

supported, even though i didn't know this existed
pacquiao
Wait, what? What are you talking about? I don't understand the problem.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Wait, what? What are you talking about? I don't understand the problem.

If you're playing (on a match) and your mouse is over your tori, it stops typing, and most likely you will space, and since that feature is just useless, it could be deleted
Wolololololo
This is also supported by me. The amount of times that I'm trying to get my rank up and I'm multitasking while playing and I space is insanely high.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
There's a common misconception that posting on a thread helps it getting implemented. This is not the case. Don't post on a thread if you have nothing to say (in an idea like this I get that it's hard saying anything constructive, but that doesn't mean you should bump it with useless posts).
Thanks!
Even though I often encountered this problem too, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Actually when the chat box disappeared, you can simply press Enter again and the text you already typed before will appear again.

I think the reason they made the chat box to disappear when the mouse cursor hovering the joint is to preventing you to accidentally typing Z, X, C or V because from what I know most people playing using that keys to control the joints faster rather than just using mouse(including me).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Even though I often encountered this problem too, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Actually when the chat box disappeared, you can simply press Enter again and the text you already typed before will appear again.

I think the reason they made the chat box to disappear when the mouse cursor hovering the joint is to preventing you to accidentally typing Z, X, C or V because from what I know most people playing using that keys to control the joints faster rather than just using mouse(including me).

The problem is, if you don't realise you closed the chat, you're going to space almost for sure, and pray to not be writing any word with C on it.
Wolololololo