ES Recruitment Drive
-_- how many times do i have to say fuck you till you get it threw your head i said no to you 3 times yet you keep applying im tierd of it you can join FUCK
I still think your lying about your hacked account. AND about helping us becoming official.

You just dont have our trust. Just wait for carbonkings decision. This is just my oppinion

or ok you already posted carbonking. Thanks for agreeing with me
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
in my opinion: i think ur a good player and it would be good to have you but, you did leave and once were official you suddenly want back, im not saying thats why your joining back but, it does look suspicious
carbonking i asked him if he is intersted yesterday and he said yes and after is when i told him we are ofical just to let you know

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Its a no becouse he lied about helping us becoming official,and his hacked account.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
guys im letting him in to see how he does if i see him do anything i don't like or u guys do tell me and i will kick him if i think its a good reason and guys don't tell ppl who are applying we are official then noobs just want to join because of that