Toribash
Original Post
[Tuna]Making a 2D game.
Hello Clan members!
I will be making a 2D game(For Windows And Linux!)
It is going to be a 2D Plat former/Adventure/Survival Game

I will be a Posting Story line in a Spoiler [Will be added when Story line is finished although I will not post the full Story line]
I will post Screen-Shots in a Spoiler [Same applies as the Story line]
Also feel free to post Suggestions!.

Story Line.

Screen Shots.

More Info.

Last edited by Tuna; Apr 7, 2014 at 05:40 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yes, And i do not have a Deadline, As it is just like a personal Project Mostly just to get to know Unity 4.3.4 better and have more of an understanding for it.
Good idea I think I can give a help, I have a basic knowledge in Unity scripting

may be we could share the project ;)
Dead...
This may take a while to read. Why not make it a zombie survival adventure game? With customizable weaponary and custom characters? Something like cortex command? If you need a story, why not make scientists declare war for being underpayed and release a virus? And after hiking, your character (the one you created) is traveling back home. He finds his/hers family killed and tries to survive the zombie outbreak, and tries to find a cure? In the game, you could have choices, where to go, what action to do, what items to bring and what items to drop, so you don't exceed the weight. Bosses could be ones with massive sympto.... (fuck grammar, especially that word in paticular). You can meet survivors on the way, and recruit them, making them like npcs that follow you. Food and shelter n shit, think of a realistic zombie survival, only in 2d. I can delete this message if needed, but i would seriously play this game, even if it is a 2d game. Hope this helps
I should really find a clan.
This is just going to be a Clan Project ;o
And yes you all my contribute to the Project ;)

And yeah Hate I like some parts of your Story line/Idea,
I will most probably make a we game before just to get the hang of it all and then start work on this game ;o
ALL JOIN THE IRC
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 7, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
If it's gonna be a clan project, can i be in it? Like an npc or something? We all should be npcs, with chosen names n characteristics and text n stuff, my ideas are lame....
I should really find a clan.
I don't know what to say. Good luck tuna!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
What I meant by Clan project, is that all clan members can be a Part of the Testers/Development Team.
And thanks -Link and all that have joined so far!.