ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A Riddle You Will Get Wrong ;)
Your Stuck In A Dark Room With A Match, A Lamp And FireWood. What Do You Light First? Second Riddle - Your Dreaming That Your About To Jump Off A Cliff To Comitte Suicide. You Leap But What Happens To You? Last Riddle - If 1X1 was ever 11 and 2x2 was ever 14 what would 3x3 be.
Originally Posted by KaXaNinja View Post
Your Stuck In A Dark Room With A Match, A Lamp And FireWood. What Do You Light First? Second Riddle - Your Dreaming That Your About To Jump Off A Cliff To Comitte Suicide. You Leap But What Happens To You? Last Riddle - If 1X1 was ever 11 and 2x2 was ever 14 what would 3x3 be.

False. I do not, in fact, own any of these riddles. However, the last one would have to be 16.
Last edited by Skolfe; Feb 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
1) Match
2) Continue dreaming
3) 19
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Second Riddle - Your Dreaming That Your About To Jump Off A Cliff To Comitte Suicide. You Leap But What Happens To You?

You're or Your?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!

1. Match (to find the lamp switch)
2. Wake up. (When you fall you always wake up).
3. Needs more examples. Could be 16 or 19 (2x2=4-1=3 11+3=14, 3x3=9-1=8 11+8=19)
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 24, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yep. Its Match, Wake Up And 19
-----
Reason for last one. 1x1 = 1 + 10 = 11. 2X2 = 4+10 = 14 and 3X3 = 9+10 = 19
Second one is meant to be. Nothing happens to you... your only dreaming and match is correct for first one.
-----
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
You're or Your?

the first one
Last edited by KaXaNinja; Feb 24, 2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump