can some1 please explain whats the:
"flags"
"dq timeout"
"dq flag"
"engage space"
"engage player pos"
"engage playerrot"

in the game rules section, please?

Flags: I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's like a quick way to set the match a certain way. Just search around the forums for the list. Each flag has a different combination of being able to grab, and instagib, and a few other things.

Dq Timeout: This is basically a DQ. Image in wrestling. You get your shoulders on the mat, the referee starts shouting "1!..2!..3!". Its like this with toribash. When you have this on, instead of instantly dqing, you get a ring around the part of the body touching an area where it can dq. Then you can set the dq timeout to however many frames you want, so it can dq in 10 frames or 1000 frames.

Dq Flag: Honestly, im not sure, first time ive heard about it. It could be that only certain parts on your body will dq. Not sure though.

Engage Space: Again, not sure. First time I've seen it.

Engage Player Pos: I believe its set up like /set engageplayerpos x,y,z . You can change the numbers to move where the players start.

Engage player rot: You can change the number to rotate the tori's on the Y axis. So if its set to 180, the players will be facing away from each other.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Adding...

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Flags: I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's like a quick way to set the match a certain way. Just search around the forums for the list. Each flag has a different combination of being able to grab, and instagib, and a few other things.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
/set flags [flag] - Change the game flags. Here a list of them.
Server Flags:
Flag 1 DQ = yes, DM = no, Frac = no, Grip = yes
Flag 2 DQ = no, DM = yes, Frac = no, Grip = yes
Flag 3 DQ = yes, DM = yes, Frac = no, Grip = yes
Flag 4 DQ = no, DM = no, Frac = no, Grip = no
Flag 5 DQ = yes, DM = no, Frac = no, Grip = no
Flag 6 DQ = no, DM = yes, Frac = no, Grip = no
Flag 7 DQ = yes, DM = yes, Frac = no, Grip = no
Flag 8 DQ = no, DM = no, Frac = yes, Grip = yes
Flag 9 DQ = yes, DM = no, Frac = yes, Grip = yes
Flag 10 DQ = no, DM = yes, Frac = yes, Grip = yes
Flag 11 DQ = yes, DM = yes, Frac = yes, Grip = yes
Flag 12 DQ = no, DM = no, Frac = yes, Grip = no
Flag 13 DQ = yes, DM = no, Frac = yes, Grip = no
Flag 14 DQ = no, DM = yes, Frac = yes, Grip = no
Flag 15 DQ = yes, DM = yes, Frac = yes, Grip = no
Flag 16 DQ = no, DM = no, Frac = no, Grip = yes

More server commands can be found in that thread. Just click the small gray arrow next to the name.

Dq Flag: Honestly, im not sure, first time ive heard about it. It could be that only certain parts on your body will dq. Not sure though.

Dq Flag can be either 0 or 1. It determines does DQ Timeout apply outside of the Dojo. Does Tori DQ immediately outside of the Dojo or does he/she have a bit of timebefore disqualifying.
Which number activates which, I'm not sure, but I believe that when DQ Flag is 0 you will DQ immediately outside of the Dojo.
Gotta try it.

Engage Space: Again, not sure. First time I've seen it.

...I think this was only in several old version.
This was made to set the space between three/four players, but because 3/4 player mode doesn't exist it's quite useless.

Engage Player Pos: I believe its set up like /set engageplayerpos x,y,z . You can change the numbers to move where the players start.

engageplayerpos x1,y1,z1,x2,y2,z2
Looking from Tori...
x = Negative amount is towards Uke, positive amount is away from Uke
y = Negative amount is to the left, positive amount is to the right
z = Negative amount is down, positive amount is up
So, for Uke...
x = Negative amount is away from Tori, positive amount is towards Tori
y = I'm not actually quite sure about this... I'm guessing it's vice versa; negative amount is to the right and positive amount is to the left
z = Same as Tori.
1 is Tori and 2 is Uke.
Don't put engageplayerpos 0,0,0,0,0,0 or you'll get to feel the wrath of crashing Toribash.
Also, if you want to take this off you should type /se pp 0 (that would be /set engageplayerpos 0 , but it's a lot faster to just type /se pp 0 )