ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved]Old Schooler
How to be old schooler?

And what is teacher?
Old schoolers are the ones who bought the game back then when it was not free.
You cannot become an oldschooler anymore.

Teachers are the unibash staff.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=439
They can help you with various things such as ingame skills. . Just post in their threads if you want support from one of them.
How are you?
Toribash had to be paid for to be played properly.
A key was 20$ I believe. Everyone who bought the key got a headtexture, the oldschooler title and a + ingame when the game became free.
How are you?
Is there a way you can get the key from them?Or if it can be transfered to another account or equiped or something of the sort?
No, the keys are all set specifically to one IP I believe.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Apr 10, 2011 at 06:20 PM.
Yes, You would have had to pay 20$ for every account. You can no longer buy a key because they are no longer sold.
Actually, it was possible to use a key on several accounts.
The key had to be entered ingame and the client calculated wheather or not it was a valid key.
Administration frowned upon it though :p.
Nicknames ingame were not connected to the forum accounts.
Later on you had to enter the key on the forums to get the ‘+’ and the headtexture .
How are you?
Actually, you may still purchase a reg key from someone who has not assigned it to an account.
This, however, is extremely rare and nearly impossible to find someone who is selling one.

I have two reg keys not assigned to an account. I bought a three reg key pack long long ago when it went on sale.

Doing so would give you full oldschool account acess along with the + by your name.