Toribash
Original Post
[Olympus]Recruiting
Hi there im the leader from the clan [olympus]
So.....You want to join my clan,if you want first rule is you must active and have skill,any belt is fine, if you meet the requirement then fill this app
Name:
Belt:
Qi:
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):
Infraction/ban History:
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example)
Post your replay(2 SP,1 MP)

What do you know about Greek Mythology(you can skip this if you want):

and go this page,to see that you accepted or not

Thx For Your Attention
Last edited by brachaikal; Apr 26, 2011 at 04:37 AM.
Current Teknik TC:30000tc
Name:kelthazad
Belt:green soon to be blue
Qi:around 309
Reason you want to join(put an effort to
this question):cuz i luv greek mythology
Infraction/ban History:
1 minor infraction in the market district
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what
What do you know about Greek Mythology
(you can skip this if you want):everything
Name:Hitfygaya
Belt:White Belt
Qi:30
GMT:IDK that mean
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):Because this clan is of the hook
Infraction/ban History:nothing
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example):no
Post your replay(2 SP,1 MP):
What do you know about Greek Mythology(you can skip this if you want):
Name:VBash
Belt:White Belt
Qi:12
GMT:+7
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):cause,its a good and cool clan
Infraction/ban History:nope
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:nope
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example)
Post your replay(2 SP,1 MP):nope
Olympains!Description
Name:ddxx50
Belt:Orange Belt
Qi:61
GMT:+10
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):BEACUZ I LOVE MYTHOLOGY!i dont care if thats no effort beacuse all ive been born with was mythology.
Infraction/ban History:nah
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:I Diddint Go Threw Eny Other Clan i chose this one because its the only thing i like!
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example):im good at MAKING DESIGNS!!
Post your replay(2 SP,1 MP):i dont kno about THis BUT I CAN DO A FALCON KICK!i mean LOWER FALCON KICK!

<STRONG><FONT color=#a0522d>What do you know about Greek Mythology(you can skip this if you want):HAHAAHAHAHAH GUESS WAT....EPIC BRAIN WRITING TIME GAHHHHHHHHH:Hestia was one of the first Olympians because her parents were Titans, and she was the oldest child.
Hera’s sacred animals were the cow and the peacock.
Prometheus stole from the gods several times.
Poseidon married a nymph

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><FONT face=Arial size=3>Hades is uncle of more than half the Gods.
Name:SmileFace
Belt:Yellow belt
Qi: 30
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):i want to join because i love greek mythology and my friend blackwrapes is in the clan
Infraction/ban History:N/A
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:N/A
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example):texture
What do you know about Greek Mythology(you can skip this if you want): well i dont kno much but i know the basic myths about greek mythology and i just like the whole topic of greek mythology

ps. i know blackwrapes in real life his name is danny and i also beat him 3 times so he could accept me but he hasnt gotten the chance so can you plz accept me.

sincerly,
-smileface
Last edited by smileface; May 23, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
Name:slick1321
Belt:white
Qi: 30
Reason you want to join(put an effort to this question):love greek mythology

Infraction/ban History:N/A
Past clan,why you leave that clan,and what rank:N/a
Do you have any talent(texture,Video Making,Replay Making,Etc,and give example):texture

What do you know about Greek Mythology(you can skip this if you want):i know that athena and poeisidon hate eachother because poesiden created the horse and athena tought people how to tame them. another reason is tht athena tought people how to sail. and make boats

P.S blackwrapes is my brother
smile and slick is accepted be sure to active okay
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you