Original Post
[VID] Toribash: A Sparring Story

WATCH EPISODES HERE

FIRST REPLAY ASSIGNMENT: DONE

SECOND REPLAY ASSIGNMENT: DONE

THIRD REPLAY ASSIGNMENT: Ready

FOURTH REPLAY ASSIGNMENT: due July 16th

UPDATES BOARD

Check this board to see what progress Matarika has made.

Updates Board code:

Matarika is about to begin the Mod for Episode 5

A SPARRING STORY

Welcome. At Matarika Films you'll be apart of creating a new Youtube Toribash Series. (Similar to Wrath of Uke)

Wrath of Uke

WHAT DO I DO?

Thats a good question! Well you'll get to create you're own character in the story that you'll be playing! You'll be able to craft their personality, backstory, goals, aspirations and any other little details! This will be taken into account when they go into the story! They'll be an original by you!

So what's this story about?

Well a lot will be kept under raps. But the story will take place in a parallel universe, and will involve a battle between a group of uniquely crafted Warriors and a demon race. These two groups are battling for control over a Valley. There will be drama, friendships, love and tragedy. Trust me you won't want to miss it!

How Do i Apply?

You'll follow this application format to create your character. And if your character is approved, you'll be added to the list. The show will begin production in February. So i'll at least like to have a small cast. Don't worry, you can join in the show late, and leave early, how ever you want!

Your Characters Name:

Your Characters Age (17-90):

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female):

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring):

Your Characters Backstory:

Your Characters personality:

Will your character be a regular?:
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?)

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)

THE CAST

The Cast: 16 Characters code:

YoungSandm will play Yuolin Osu
[UNDECIDED]
[DISCORD/PM/EMAIL]

Xenos will play Xenos
[SOMEWHAT REGULAR]
[DISCORD]

Kirinoi will play Kirinoi
[REGULAR]
[DISCORD]

Instep will play Instep
[NOT REGULAR]
[PM]

PeSystem will play Petrus
[REGULAR]
[DISCORD]
(PESyss)

Kouta will play Kouta
[REGULAR]
[SKYPE/DISCORD]

Semnome3 will play Nick Helmity
[REGULAR]
[PM]

Karbn will play Konn
[REGULAR]
[PM/SKYPE]

Hyzroden will play Usuo
[REGULAR]
[SKYPE/DISCORD/EMAIL]

Slaycon will play Slaycon
[REGULAR]
[PM]

Dobby will play Reol Fuuyuhiko
[REGULAR]
[PM/SKYPE/DISCORD]

Leanmarkie will play Void
[REGULAR]
[DISCORD]

Denilumi will play Danny
[REGULAR]
[DISCORD/PM]
(Deni #6534)

Xao0/MultiGod will play Membrain, Keith
[REGULAR]
[DISCORD]

Haku will play Tenshi
[REGULAR]
[SKYPE/DISCORD/PM/INGAME]
( oXXy #4441 )

Victor4554 will play Aquilam
[REGULAR]
[SKYE/DISCORD/IN-GAME]

Zolvic will play Zolvic

Lasthour will play Lasthour

The124 will play the

Legacy will play Legacy

Last edited by matarika; Jul 3, 2017 at 12:58 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name: Krishna

Your Characters Age (17-90): 27

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory: He's harsh, quiet and witty. But this is all just a facade, a mechanism to deal with his disturbing past.

He was born and grew up in an ordinary family in a broken village, he lived in peace until he was about 16 years old, but at that point things took a turn for the worst.

He lost his parents when they left after a fight which got out of control and was neglected by everybody. With the help of a small group of strangers he had to survive in a unkind world. But with his eagerness and powers, he managed to face all obstacles and survive everything. This has turned him into the man he is today.

While haunted by memories of the past, he now works on helping people. By doing so, he hopes to find vengeance for the actions in the past and finally find tranquility he has never had.

Your Characters personality: Harsh, quiet, witty.

What clan? (Ember, Smoke, Rogue (undecided)): Smoke

coming in when needed?) Yes

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) Preferably PM and Discord, but you can have my skype just in case, my skype username is stormsurge 2005 and my Discord tag is Krishna#1392
Thanks for the Submit! Keshava. I'll keep in contact when the date of production comes clear.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name:Yuolin Osu

Your Characters Age (17-90):28

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female):Male

Your Character's Backstory: Yuolin Osu , at the age of 10 , his parents commited suicide. He was alone , with no other guardian to look after him , the little boy wanders to find a new home. Along the way , he has encountered and old man ( of course he is very shy when it comes to meeting new people ) that lives in a farm.

The old man noticed little Yuolin , and took him in as if he was his own biological son he never had. The old man gave Yuolin food , and bed , a shelter. The old man speaks , " You may call me Phing , what is your name?" Yuolin:"...... Yuo...lin... It's Yuolin", Phing:"Nice to meet you Yuolin" During those years of living with Phing , He was a former master of Martial Arts , and taught it to Yuolin over the years , until the age the twenty.

Phing has sent Yuolin to pick the fruits , and vegetables... In his absence , Phing has been assassinated by a bizarre man in black...Yuolin was heart broken when he saw his only family killed by someones hand. He then barried his only family he has ever known... Now he continues his journey in search of a new family , a home. On his journey , strange figures come from within a forest , surrounding him with a mist of smoke , he then passes out , waking up into a strange dojo full of fog...They speak ,"Where ever you go , there will always be fire ,and that fire creates smoke from the damage that was caused from our past life , that fire formed us , Sm0ke. Yuolin , do wish to join us?" Yuolin replies ,"yes , I would love to join."

Your Characters personality: Bright , optimistic , shy , caring , witty , sympathetic , quiet , friendly.

What clan? (Ember, Smoke, Rogue (undecided)): Smoke

coming in when needed?)

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) : Discord , PM , and email

Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 20, 2017 at 10:20 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Thanks for the Submit! Young. I'll keep in contact when the date of production comes clear.
Your Characters Name: Instep (Very creative...)It's just a code name, he feels uncomfortable using his real name.

Your Characters Age (17-90): 21

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Backstory: He's extremely silent and almost never talks. He was trained to be an assassin at a very young age. He never knew his parents, has no relatives or anyone close to him. If people get too close to him, they usually get killed sooner or later. Because of that he doesn't want to get close to anybody, as they could end up dead. He acts very antisocial, but he is actually friendly when in a conversation, though he still stays silent most of the time. He shows little emotion, but sometimes he will have extreme mood swings, a result of his bipolar disorder. As an assassin, he specializes in taking down targets with one swift attack rather than fighting it out. He likes to keep fight short. He leaves as soon as the job is done, as there is no point in staying for small talk.

Your Characters personality: Shy, Cold, Antisocial, No sense of humour, Hates attention, a little bipolar (Hes basically like me in real life)

What clan? (Ember, Smoke, Rogue (undecided)): Rogue

coming in when needed?) Probably not, I just come and go, like my characters personality.

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) It would be either PM or discord, probably easier to contact me using PM's though. But even so, my discord is Instep #3190.

Last edited by Instep; Jan 27, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Mata , I'm going to change my story , check my post again later on today , when you have time.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Your Characters Name: Kirinoi

Your Characters Age (17-90): 20

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): male

(Real Martial art or General Sparring):
real Martial art

Your Characters Backstory: his mom used to get beat by his dad he killed his dad
to protect her from his slavery anyway he lost his mom in a war between Ember clan
and Smoke clan his mom maybe didn't get killed but who knows he hated the 2 clans
he want to revenge from the both clans that his first goal in life and maybe the last one
(he have suicidyl thoughts) he dosnt believe in friendship cuz 1 of his friends was the
first reason of his mom lost he killed him but thats not enough

Your Characters personality:Cautious-Weak-Smart-Fast
(he is a runner he dose not fight a lot he Prefer to escape the fighting)
(he killed from behind that is how he can kill)

What clan? (Ember, Smoke, Rogue (undecided)): Rogue

coming in when needed?)
he have a super power and its strength
but he dose not know he have it he can take any Power full hit with out
Falling
and yes i will be active enough when you need some replays
just contact me using discord

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)

Discord : you have me if you dont thats my name(Kirinoi#0279)
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Name: Xenos

Male

Either one is fine, but probably going to be general sparring

Backstory: A ninja who was badly damaged by his brother but then resurrected but at a cost, hes now a cyborg, he now strives to find peace and balance in order to cope with his transformation from man to machine

Personality: Fast, strong, Enthusiastic, careful of others and is serious in the heat of battle but can quip some jokes, but when not in battle is casual towards others

Clan: Rogue

Should be pretty okay for activity, if you think a couple replays over the weekend is "okay", if you need replays just contact me

Easiest way to contact me is through discord, you already have me as a friend im Xenos
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]