Ranking
Just finished the boxshu arcade if anyone is experienced in that mod hit me up and lets test it out!!!
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
Time for some controversy Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Discussion topic: So we are planning a 1 million tc tourney now we just need some ideas on how the tourney will be held , this is the planning stage give us ideas Go.
I reciprocate the sentiments.
Originally Posted by doom View Post
where is the 4th chamber

4th chamber is not real it never existed, it doesnt exist, and it never will.

-----
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
Discussion topic: So we are planning a 1 million tc tourney now we just need some ideas on how the tourney will be held , this is the planning stage give us ideas Go.

this could be awesome:

Originally Posted by matarika View Post

CAR CRASH

Here's a concept i've wanted to do for a while: A car crashing down a mountain! I've finally gotten to it. So the concept is you and a friend ride down the mountain and try to survive. For an easy ride you can just grab the car.

But if you play with Fracture + Dismember on you'll find it a little more challenging to make it down alive! Good luck!

SENSHI CAR CRASH NG = NEW GRABS
(set tear thresh hold with /set tearthreshold [value] )
SENSHI CAR CRASH V2 = OLD GRABS

Last edited by Nurse; Aug 30, 2021 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
where is the 4th chamber

The 4th chamber has been slain the 5th is the only one that matters.
host a tourney in msdsbutwithdicksthatkillyou.tbm winner gets 1,000,000 ToriCredits and property rights to The 4th Chamber
host a tourney in msdsbutwithdicksthatkillyou.tbm winner gets 1,000,000 ToriCredits and property rights to The 4th Chamber

uhh no. thanks for the suggestion but definitely not.