Toribash
A lot of the things being posted here are super valid but if you want to step up and achieve the ultimate success you should know that God is the all-knowing and omnipotent, and following his advice is a pro move.

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I think threatening people with eternal suffering or using big ideas of "damnation" is a pretty unethical way to get someone to believe something. It especially wreaks havoc in the mind of impressionable kids

also yeah to answer the point of this thread, I just think success is realizing the ideal person you envision yourself becoming. Financial freedom and shit is a part of that for me, as well as being able to do something that doesn't feel like work for money. In all the parallel universes where I exist, I wanna be in the one where I don't have to question whether I could have pursued my goals harder. I also hope nobody ever convinces me to have kids man

You can believe or not believe. I'm just doing what I was told to do when i read the Al Qur'an and for you to witness that I'm a Muslim.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
needles by system of a down
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by akina View Post
also key to happiness and success in life apart from sacrifacing goats to satan is to laugh at incompetence of toribash staff

im convinced that toribash staff did something terrible to you at this point, im here if you need to talk
Glimpsed
toribash started going downhill when they took Kyure's mod powers
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
im convinced that toribash staff did something terrible to you at this point, im here if you need to talk

thats mb i called akina a scrunky scrimblo, a little spoingle, maybe even a mipy
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal