Toribash
oh, come on, guys, just try to beat it, dont talk about gravity. the gravity is 37 and thats it...!
did you know that gravity warps the time perspective in such a manner that I believe the gravity could really be anything in this game, because there is no clock in the game...

for example, while falling towards a black hole, the gravity wars time so the person falling would think hes falling really really fast, while somone looking at him will see him falling slower and slower until he will completly stop at the surface of the event horizon. Though this can both be explained due to the warp of time and the effect of how the visible light will at the Schwarzchild radius have an escape velocity similar to the speed of light, which will slow down the reflected light to the speed of zero, creating a fleeting image.

... ok im done now:P
sry but that was the nerdiest thing i have ever heard on these forums lol
you guys dont know anything about physics.
gravity accelerates objects at -9.8 m/s^2
that is all.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
sry but that was the nerdiest thing i have ever heard on these forums lol

Thx

btw... dont take me serious xD

Oh... and gubbin.... there is more to physics than you know
come on dudes, stfu, just comment when you have a replay, ok?

USER WARNED FOR STUPIDITY
Last edited by marcus; Apr 27, 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Originally Posted by masterlip View Post
did you know that gravity warps the time perspective in such a manner that I believe the gravity could really be anything in this game, because there is no clock in the game...

for example, while falling towards a black hole, the gravity wars time so the person falling would think hes falling really really fast, while somone looking at him will see him falling slower and slower until he will completly stop at the surface of the event horizon. Though this can both be explained due to the warp of time and the effect of how the visible light will at the Schwarzchild radius have an escape velocity similar to the speed of light, which will slow down the reflected light to the speed of zero, creating a fleeting image.

... ok im done now:P

offtopic: What, you mean to tell me you (or anyone else on earth) has watched a person getting sucked into a black hole? If it hasn't been proven, don't say it like it's fact.

ontopic: i really dont think this is a record. and on what critereria are we supposed to judge whether they "wound up" or not?
poo
Originally Posted by dethreaper View Post
offtopic: What, you mean to tell me you (or anyone else on earth) has watched a person getting sucked into a black hole? If it hasn't been proven, don't say it like it's fact.

ontopic: i really dont think this is a record. and on what critereria are we supposed to judge whether they "wound up" or not?

off-topic: I'm glad you asked! Actually if you use an extremly precise clock (aka an atomic clock that uses an atomic resonance frequency standard as it's timekeeping element) you could vertify that gravities effect does in fact warp the time perspective.

Now if you would place a clock at the top of a skyskraper and one at its ground level, you would find that after a while, a gap will form where the clock by the ground would be ahead of the one on top of the skyskraper. Through different tests and calculations, scientists have found that the escape velocity is the thing that effects the perspective of time.

Very roughly we would find through regression, we would find that the time, at the edge of the event horizon (escape velocity=c (the speed of light)), would appear to us as standing completly still.

on-topic: -meh-
Originally Posted by masterlip View Post
off-topic: I'm glad you asked! Actually if you use an extremly precise clock (aka an atomic clock that uses an atomic resonance frequency standard as it's timekeeping element) you could vertify that gravities effect does in fact warp the time perspective.

Now if you would place a clock at the top of a skyskraper and one at its ground level, you would find that after a while, a gap will form where the clock by the ground would be ahead of the one on top of the skyskraper. Through different tests and calculations, scientists have found that the escape velocity is the thing that effects the perspective of time.

Very roughly we would find through regression, we would find that the time, at the edge of the event horizon (escape velocity=c (the speed of light)), would appear to us as standing completly still.

on-topic: -meh-

It is very rare to find someone else who knows about stuff like that here. \o/
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well