Toribash
Original Post
Vikings Shiai Thread Release!

Hello, and welcome again to a new Shiai Token items release!

Centuries have passed since those great times, where the most fierce and powerful toris dominated and defended their families and terrains. Now, in 2018, the Item Forgers are delivering to you the most valuable items from Valhalla itself!

Viking Helmet - 3 Shiai Tokens
Reduces the risk of axes flying into your head

Viking Beard - 4 Shiai Tokens

Magically attracts admiration and jealousy of the beardless

Atgeir - 5 Shiai Tokens

The ultimate Polearm of the Viking age!

Bearded axe +Mjolnir - 6 Shiai Tokens

Typically used for chopping wood... works pretty well in fights too

Forged by the dwarven brothers Eitri and Brokkr for the god Thor.

Viking Shield + Ulfberht - 6 Shiai Tokens

To protect against invaders!

A viking sword made of pattern-welded steel to combine the flexibility and hardness of two different metals. Inlaid with the inscription "+VLFBERHT+", a mark of the best swords of the time.

Full Viking box - 18 Shiai Tokens (25% off!)
Includes all the viking 3D items.

We are also releasing a brand new limited edition color! (ideal for joint textures)
Welcome, Impure

Impure will only be available this August either in exchange for Shiai Tokens or in Torishop for $20.

Impure doesn't require Qi, and you will be able to trade the items after purchase no matter if you bought from Torishop or got them for your ST.

Item and Impure previews!

So now it's time to spend your hard earned Shiai Tokens into these wonderful items!
Last edited by Tinerr; Aug 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
This is wonderfully amazing. I'm going to be working so Damn hard to get shai for these!!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
isnt impure the same color as what the default force looks like in replays?
I'll miss you
hey this reminds me of fortnite

did u guys draw any inspiration from it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
The forging method of the ulfberht sword isn't fully known still to this day, some sources say it was made like Damascus steel so pattern welding, which involves the twisting of the material after the forging welding process was done, most say it was made from crucible steel but the forging process is still different because some say pucks were drawn out and forged welded together, from the time they were made this could of been down to the smiths having different techniques, but some smiths today use these methods to make these swords but the pucks tend to be larger because of technology we have today, also depending on the black smith depends on what method they say is true also.

The true forging process of this sword is still very much unknown to us because crucible steal needs 3000°F heat which was thought to be impossible for the Vikings to do, which is why the sources tend to be a bit different.

But who ever made the ulfberht sword 3d item did a good job of getting it as close as they can to historically accurate as you can in TB so good work.
Last edited by Lamby; Aug 4, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
isnt impure the same color as what the default force looks like in replays?

It's the closest color up to date, but not exactly the same.
its the same one, just with shiai
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn