ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Pain] Recruiting

Hi and welcome to our recruiting center!

App:

PLEASE READ THIS:
You should stick around our forums and THEN apply. So we'll know you will be on the forums actively.

How old are you?
How many clans have you been in?
If more then 1 list the last 2 clans you were in:
(Must be BLACK or above)Belt?

*Note if you freeforn you get a much better chance of joining in on the Pain-Inducing fun.

Last edited by zotwi; Aug 21, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Hello, my username is Kove1. My real name is Kove. I am 11 years old. I have been looking for a clan, and none of them have seemed promising. I then came across Pain and knew it would work. I am hoping I am accepted into this clan. On a 1-10 scale in activeness: Forums: 7/10 Ingame 9/10. I am a Green Belt. I have not been in any other clans before. Just so you know, my best mod is akido and I have won an akido tournament.
-----
Blue Belt Now :3
Last edited by Kove1; Mar 8, 2012 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah.
You seem like a all-around fun guy to be around Welcome onboard! Please post on forums activly.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Hello -Pain,my account is thetiger01,but you can call me ken,i am only blue belt,I dont have that much posts because i only post important stuff,i am not that active because of my last 2 weeks of school,I am 11 years old and i havent been in clans before,i just want to join because I think this clan is cool and i think i will have fun here.
Try to get a better grammar skill and ill consider it. Thank you for your time.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello -Pain.My account is thetiger01. You can call me Ken.I am only blue belt.I dont have that much posts because I only post important stuff.I am not that active because of my last 2 weeks of school.I am 11 years old and I havent been in clans before.I just want to join because I think this clan is cool and I think I will have fun here.

I just did it again but i fixed the grammar.
Last edited by thetiger01; Mar 8, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
Hello. My account name is mw3maniac but you can call me Bob. I'm 12 years old. I'm a blue belt. I have 242 QI and my win rate is 77.27%. My best mods are twinsword4fixed and aikido. I've never been in any clans so I decided to join this clan because it looks very cool. My best mods are twinsword4fixed and aikido. I hope you liked my app and i hope you will accept me in this clan.
Mw3 if you become active on forums you can stay. If your not. its a gianormous KICK TO THE BUTT. Welcome guys
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]