Toribash
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Wanna play together?

Sure, why not. I already played it a few hours and I have to say, it's amazing.
is it worth playing if you only have keyboard?
i heard the port was a little difficult to master unless you used a gamepad/controller
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Yeah this game is fucking awesome, especially if you play with friends and you talk together. Planning to buy it today or these days.
this game got me rolling and excited everytime
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i heard the port was a little difficult to master unless you used a gamepad/controller

Controllers are only like $15, you can pick up a $7 Xbox adapter if you own an Xbox controller already.

Played my first game without a controller, the game's still fun but I could see that I did significantly worse.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Controllers are only like $15, you can pick up a $7 Xbox adapter if you own an Xbox controller already.

Played my first game without a controller, the game's still fun but I could see that I did significantly worse.

Do you have to buy the controller online?

I'm thinking of getting the game, the reviews look enjoyable on Steam and I haven't found a single not recommended one. Cheers.

I'm just scared that I'll lag, I'm a bit over the minimum requirements. Is anyone else like that? If so please tell me if it lags.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post

I've been using keyboard and it seems fine, I don't even think it's worth buying a controller.

I'm definitely down to have like a full on ranked 4's team for this. My elo is 402 right now, which I think is pretty good. I'm only level 13 or 14.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
What do you mean my specs? my keyboard is a razer anansi and razer naga (birthday presents i prefer corsair). If thats what you mean
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
No, your computer specs.
Like your core and graphics card and shit.
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com...gue/12743/?p=r
Let it scan your computer then compare it to the Rl system requirements, it shows minimum for me, I want to see if you're minimum or recommended because you obviously have no lag.