Ranking
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Well Sham half of the time I post it's off of my phone so typo's are bound to happen, just as the ones you oh so elegantly pointed out, but if you want to nitpick my grammar be my guest. Regardless of which unless you have something more important to say than a simple grammatical error you can go argue with someone else.

However on this weed thing, yes plenty of people in America are idiots and although pot may not directly harm you it does alter your behavior there's a plethora of negative tenancies that stem from marijuana such as:

* Laziness

* Weight gain from increase in eating more food and being lazy

* More people being fired for smoking and being late/ slacking at work

* Since it'll no longer be punishable by law more young people will try it and more than likely make bad decisions because of it

* It's a gateway drug, it's just idiotic to make it more available than it already is

The biggest thing is the world knows it's wrong or it wouldn't have taken this long to pass these current movements, although not directly weed does alter and shape one's mindset and behavior. Weed might as well had already been legal considering how many people smoke now-a-days does it really need to be more common?, would you introduce your children to pot one day? what possible reason is there for it besides potheads like it?. It won't decrease crime people do dumb stuff when they're high, education will fall, teenagers will just go from bad to worse it's basically endangering the future by making it legal. It starts off as weed but not everyone can just be fine with that eventually they move on to bigger and better drugs and I don't see why we should open a window of opportunity for such things to happen.

*facepalm* I have no idea why I couldn't put that thought into words. Thank you Mage for doing so. Anyways, I agree whole heartly with this post.

Still someone will say something trying to defend pots position. Let's wait and see who it is D: (I vote sham, seems to be on the ball of making me feel stupid)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...