Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Well Sham half of the time I post it's off of my phone so typo's are bound to happen, just as the ones you oh so elegantly pointed out, but if you want to nitpick my grammar be my guest. Regardless of which unless you have something more important to say than a simple grammatical error you can go argue with someone else.

However on this weed thing, yes plenty of people in America are idiots and although pot may not directly harm you it does alter your behavior there's a plethora of negative tenancies that stem from marijuana such as:

* Laziness

* Weight gain from increase in eating more food and being lazy

* More people being fired for smoking and being late/ slacking at work

* Since it'll no longer be punishable by law more young people will try it and more than likely make bad decisions because of it

* It's a gateway drug, it's just idiotic to make it more available than it already is

The biggest thing is the world knows it's wrong or it wouldn't have taken this long to pass these current movements, although not directly weed does alter and shape one's mindset and behavior. Weed might as well had already been legal considering how many people smoke now-a-days does it really need to be more common?, would you introduce your children to pot one day? what possible reason is there for it besides potheads like it?. It won't decrease crime people do dumb stuff when they're high, education will fall, teenagers will just go from bad to worse it's basically endangering the future by making it legal. It starts off as weed but not everyone can just be fine with that eventually they move on to bigger and better drugs and I don't see why we should open a window of opportunity for such things to happen.

*facepalm* I have no idea why I couldn't put that thought into words. Thank you Mage for doing so. Anyways, I agree whole heartly with this post.

Still someone will say something trying to defend pots position. Let's wait and see who it is D: (I vote sham, seems to be on the ball of making me feel stupid)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Alcohol is bad, pot is good. Pot also cures lung cancer.

Alcohol causes car accidents.
Pot reduces street crime.

I think we have a winner.

This quote, plus:

The only negative effect pot has on you, is it creates estrogen. (Which gives men bitch tits if they smoke pot before 25) (Although that's only if they smoke a LOT)

And alcohol kills brain cells, which do not regenerate.

@ above: It wasn't sham...
I'm not "defending" pot. I'm just saying that this situation isn't anywhere near your "ideas". Pot is legal in a couple of states, and guess what? It's not the end of the world, and our country isn't going to turn into "idiots" or become a "shithole". I only see it helping the economy.

I've never smoked pot, but chances are, I will eventually, and so will you one day. You're gonna get curious, i'm gonna get curious, etc. This doesn't mean I am going to become a lazy bum, throw my life away, etc. Barack Obama, and most likely all adults you see nowadays have smoked pot in their lifetime. Get over it. It's not ruining this country.
inq.
Also, just to add:

Pot does less damaging than sigarettes, alcohol, manmade drugs, autoeroticizm, and etc.

So stop whinning about pot, all of you, go focus your attention on chrystalized methamphetamines.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I'm not "defending" pot. I'm just saying that this situation isn't anywhere near your "ideas". Pot is legal in a couple of states, and guess what? It's not the end of the world, and our country isn't going to turn into "idiots" or become a "shithole". I only see it helping the economy.

I've never smoked pot, but chances are, I will eventually, and so will you one day. You're gonna get curious, i'm gonna get curious, etc. This doesn't mean I am going to become a lazy bum, throw my life away, etc. Barack Obama, and most likely all adults you see nowadays have smoked pot in their lifetime. Get over it. It's not ruining this country.

Yea sure, I will smoke pot, I'll also be 6 feet under because my Mom won't have it no matter what age I am. She knows it's illegal and for the most part she would still be dissapointed if I were to smoke cigs. I won't touch alochol though because... well I'lve already tasted it and I really don't like it. Helps me sleep though.

Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Also, just to add:

Pot does less damaging than sigarettes, alcohol, manmade drugs, autoeroticizm, and etc.

So stop whinning about pot, all of you, go focus your attention on chrystalized methamphetamines.

Someone who gets it!
"God, I just tell pot heads this, grow up and do coke like a real adult."
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Marijuana does more good then bad, I don't see why it should not be legalized. It is basically just like any other drug, but people who choose to abuse it are the ones that are causing problems. Just like alchohol if you choose to abuse it won't be good. Infact why don't they just ban every drug/alchohol substance if that is the case.
Does the fact that it's popular make it right? by those standards all women should be whores and all men should ''fist-pump'' yes more than likely everyone you've known has tried it at least once, but that does not make it any less of a mistake. All of our lives everyone tells us it's wrong our parents, television programs, teachers but now it's enforced by the law. That means the next generation is already basically doomed to fail or at least half of them, even in this generation things are taking turns for the worst and it's unbearably apparent. Do you know how many people have said what you just said? I'm just curious I only want to try it once...maybe you will, or maybe you'll be selling your TV in a couple months for a dose of something that you're now addicted to. It's too late to say that it won't ruin this country because it already has along with all the other drugs.

Molotov: Every drug is banned except alcohol, people just do them so often you can't tell, and someones always going to abuse if they wouldn't it wouldn't be considered a threat.

Zayex: There's no arguing that weed is the least harmful of the drugs, and it is a stress reviler, but people will abuse it just to have a good time, it's just the nature of mankind.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 9, 2012 at 04:01 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Does the fact that it's popular make it right? by those standards all women should be whores and all men should ''fist-pump'' yes more than likely everyone you've known has tried it at least once, but that does not make it any less of a mistake. All of our lives everyone tells us it's wrong our parents, television programs, teachers but now it's enforced by the law. That means the next generation is already basically doomed to fail or at least half of them, even in this generation things are taking turns for the worst and it's unbearably apparent. Do you know how many people have said what you just said? I'm just curious I only want to try it once...maybe you will, or maybe you'll be selling your TV in a couple months for a dose of something that you're now addicted to. It's too late to say that it won't ruin this country because it already has along with all the other drugs.

All of these words would be correct, sir, but you can't get physically addicted to marijuana. Those who do, get a psychological addiction, usually stemming from their already addictive personalities.

If you have such tendancy to get addicted to every drug (Even sugar is a drug) (A very very very bad drug, I might add) you shouldn't smoke pot in the first place. But it isn't fair to punish the responsible people just because of the idiots.
So very true but there's no way to determine who is which, anyone can look you in the eye and say that you can trust them, but all you can go of at the end of the day is a gut feeling. The closest thing that we can do is single out the ones who really need it which is what's already being done by giving it to cancer patients etc. and keeping it away from every random person just trying to get high.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos

Molotov: Every drug is banned except alcohol, people just do them so often you can't tell, and someones always going to abuse if they wouldn't it wouldn't be considered a threat.

Zayex: There's no arguing that weed is the least harmful of the drugs, and it is a stress reviler, but people will abuse it just to have a good time, it's just the nature of mankind.

Drugs haven't ruined this country, please shutup. We're the best country in the world, and every country has drugs. Get over it. Drugs will always be around.

Also, AgentMAx, 10 bucks that your mom has had weed at least once in her life. That is all. Also, I doubt that you'll never touch alcohol. Tell me that when your 21 years old please.
inq.