Toribash
I've got one funny thought. I live in Ireland where marijuana isn't legal, tho' it's totally possible to take plane to Netherlands. I haven't tried yet, but you can just take a plane and smoke it there heavily for a few days, do stupid stuff etc and just fly home after...
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
I've got one funny thought. I live in Ireland where marijuana isn't legal, tho' it's totally possible to take plane to Netherlands. I haven't tried yet, but you can just take a plane and smoke it there heavily for a few days, do stupid stuff etc and just fly home after...

I'll defend weed users on this one.

The only reason there. Money, they don't have enough money.

Oh and time for some weed users
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Of course the economy got better, but at what cost.

* Drunk driving accidents
* Cause of countless fights/ domestic violence
* Teenagers ruining their futures before they even start
* Liver cancer

Does that honestly sound worth it to you?

Also you don't have to smoke it in front of minors, minors find a way to smoke and drink for themselves every single day. Regardless of what it's intended for, it will be abused.

Lastly honestly if you can't see how bad the world is and you think things are not bad then you are sadly mistaken.
More people have tattoos than not, for every person that doesn't drink there's one that does, dropout rates are steadily increasing and you don't think we're getting dumber?.

No, we are not getting dumber. Look back 200 years, and you'll see that our lives are steadily getting longer, technology of all sorts are getting introduced, and in our lifetime, computers will become smarter than men, and they will teach us. Also, your stats are bullshit. 14% of Americans have tattoos. Dropout rates are going down.

You're obviously stupid if you think the world is getting dumber because of alcohol.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
No, we are not getting dumber. Look back 200 years, and you'll see that our lives are steadily getting longer, technology of all sorts are getting introduced, and in our lifetime, computers will become smarter than men, and they will teach us. Also, your stats are bullshit. 14% of Americans have tattoos. Dropout rates are going down.

You're obviously stupid if you think the world is getting dumber because of alcohol.

Still amazed how you can do this with no consequences.

No but look at this way. We aren't getting "dumber" per se. But we are making more and more poor choices with those under the influence of alcohol. Also I will tie this in with weed. We make better choices with weed. Mainly cause were paranoid as FUCK! Anyone who has smoked weed told me that they start to over think things, see things that aren't there. For the most part, act like their being watched by nothing. Weed won't fix the economy so this money solution to your way out and to call us retards, idiots, or other some sort of superiority complex you have going for you. Just stop now, there are more reasons on why it needs to be ILLEGAL then LEGAL.

The timber industry, MORAL STANDARDS, and the fact that people on the street will have a fit to see their plant taxed and they won't make money off of it. I'm also waiting for your knit picking at my grammar. WHICH BY THE WAY! I am aware it sucks!
My stats may not have been pinpoint but they are relevant, you must be speaking of a specific age range because its higher than fifteen percent and i don't even have to look that up to know it, did you ever take tattoos done at home into account?. The dropout rate has only gone down a small margin which considering isn't really impressive enough to say increased. The rest of your argument is invalid, of course we live longer we've cured lots of diseases, and made medical advancements it had nothing to do with us as people, just the genius that came up with the medical advancement. It baffles me how you can defend something that causes fights and homicides on a every other day basis it makes people do dumb things when used irresponsibly period there's no defending that. Whether you like feeling out of your mind or not is a personal opinion, but you can't mask the harm it does which is a substantial amount. The whole computers teaching us thing is beyond explanation not to sound rude, but it just sounds like another fan fiction where computers will enslave us. You seem to be stuck more on ideology more than actual logic considering you ignore the bad parts like a fat kid with his veggies, not to mention nothing good ever comes from it either, not even when used responsibly.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I don't understand the legalization of said marijuana. Some of the main reasons it was legalized was because I bet congress and other states government were tired of hearing pot heads saying "Man you need to legalize pot man."

You are fucking retarded. I can't even.

Tbh I find it very suprising the government would legalize something they can't tax. Not to mention if this is a follow up suit for other states the economy will go to shit. I mean, the timber industry pfft out the window, not to mention parents hate the idea of weed ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR KIDS! To have it legal just amazes me. Also to think that if you complain enough you get your way puts me in awe as well.

Yes, because simply complaining was why it was legalized!

Not to mention production would go down if other states followed through. I mean people would be eating like crazy but no body would be up to make more food cause their so lazy from the weed! (Joking situation but you never know >_>)

Actual I feel pretty confident that this will never ever happen.

Times like these I wish executive action still existed for the good side.

Times like these I wish I could punch people in the face from across the internet.

Anyways, I'm really happy that this has gone through. Now comes the real test though, how responsible people are with it. Not necessarily the people in Colorado and Washington, but the people that go there to buy legal weed, then smuggle it into their state. I hope to god tourists don't fuck this up.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by ape View Post
You are fucking retarded. I can't even.

Yes, because simply complaining was why it was legalized!

Actual I feel pretty confident that this will never ever happen.

Times like these I wish I could punch people in the face from across the internet.

Anyways, I'm really happy that this has gone through. Now comes the real test though, how responsible people are with it. Not necessarily the people in Colorado and Washington, but the people that go there to buy legal weed, then smuggle it into their state. I hope to god tourists don't fuck this up.

They will...

and you took ALL of my posts WAY out of context. I mean... I can't... ugh this is why I can't do anything publicly anymore.
They will...

and you took ALL of my posts WAY out of context. I mean... I can't... ugh this is why I can't do anything publicly anymore.

And you just know this how? This amendment wouldn't have passed if they knew tourists would screw it up. I don't see how you know more than the government does.

Out of context? I included and commented on everything you said! There's no other context besides that. It was the first post you made.

Oh, and how terrible your life must be!
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Still amazed how you can do this with no consequences.

Huh? I can't argue now?
-----
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
My stats may not have been pinpoint but they are relevant, you must be speaking of a specific age range because its higher than fifteen percent and i don't even have to look that up to know it, did you ever take tattoos done at home into account?. The dropout rate has only gone down a small margin which considering isn't really impressive enough to say increased. The rest of your argument is invalid, of course we live longer we've cured lots of diseases, and made medical advancements it had nothing to do with us as people, just the genius that came up with the medical advancement. It baffles me how you can defend something that causes fights and homicides on a every other day basis it makes people do dumb things when used irresponsibly period there's no defending that. Whether you like feeling out of your mind or not is a personal opinion, but you can't mask the harm it does which is a substantial amount. The whole computers teaching us thing is beyond explanation not to sound rude, but it just sounds like another fan fiction where computers will enslave us. You seem to be stuck more on ideology more than actual logic considering you ignore the bad parts like a fat kid with his veggies, not to mention nothing good from it either, not even when used responsibly.

Your facts are completely irrelevant, and bullshit.

"Total percent of Americans (all ages) who have at least one tattoo: 14%." -Static Brain

You're a fucking idiot if you expect 50% of americans to have a tattoo.

Also, you said the drop out rates were going up, and now your saying they are going down. More bullshit.

Again, you're fucking retarded. Many scientists predict that by 2050, we will complete a computer that will be able to exponentially get smarter from its environment, and teach us more. IBM has already started working on a "brain chip" that might soon be used in computers. It uses the internet, and experience to learn, and advance. Who knows? It could be smarter than men in a couple decades. We've already created phones that are stronger than the devices that were first used to get to the moon. Still think I'm focused on ideology?

You're an idiot. Too much to insult.

Also, homicide? Are you fucking retarded? No one has ever killed someone JUST because they were smoking weed. They have to be already kinda fucked up to kill someone, it's not the weed's fault. I think you are getting weed and heroine mixed up. That's like saying "Oh, the guy that killed that woman was wearing a blue shirt. Therefore, blue shirts kill people"
Last edited by sham; Nov 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
It's legal in Arizona as well, but only for medical use. (Doesn't really stop people)

I don't smoke it, but it's honestly not "harmful" If anything, it will create more buisness for fast food places which could also cause the person to gain more weight. America already being "lazy" and not wanting to really do anything (not really true), but it could make our obesity rate go up even more.

Tobacco cigarettes are in my opinion, 10x worse, if not more. Same thing goes with alcohol. There are things out there (things like bath salt and spice) in which is legal and you can buy from regular, every day stores.

About half the kids in my school smoke it, and there are a few that are just slackers and do bad in school, but even honor students are smoking it and doing better than most. So the arguement of pot being a cause of kids dropping out or doing bad in school is invalid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation