Toribash
Original Post
[R] Twitch banner and avatar~10k
So I've been streaming and decided I want to throw some tc at a artist to whip me up a banner and avatar. They payment will be 10k.

What I want: I mainly do Toribash but I want to spread out a little, so Id rather it not be toribash based. I would love my avatar on the forums to be in the banner somewhere as I find it to be my Icon. Other then that go crazy.

Please post whips and what not and thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eh, on this, but sizes? and what kind of avatar anyways? Your tori?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Im not sure what the size of twitch banner is, and as I said I dont want it toribash basedm but toribash can be in it. Otherwise go crazy. If you want more details how about dis: Im generally a silly person but my content can be crude and for a older audience. So the cartoon dinos wont really work. I do like darker colors if that helps any.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
just give image references, or else i will post dinos all over it

References how? Its a art thread, art. You want me to hold your hand? Be creative kradox, I know you can do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
References how? Its a art thread, art. You want me to hold your hand? Be creative kradox, I know you can do it.

references like what other stuff do you play in the stream
I like dark Colors Ill be playing super hexagon, amnesia, The binding of issac, and toribash , Surgeon simulator, portal, half life, das bout it for da moment. Id like to stay in contact with who makes it for future changes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]