Ranking
Original Post
Dancing, Freerunning, and Parkour
I really wanna know some moves for the things above so i can just show off. so if you can please help me out on these things thx
You can't really post step by step moves in toribash. and I'm too lazy to explain sooo.....
sorry
Lol Butler :P
Last edited by jclark; Jun 1, 2013 at 03:49 AM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Why did you post here if you just wanted to say that you are too lazy to help?
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
This.

If you have that covered, make random -30 replays and start getting used to the high gravity. This will help you with parkouring, sparring, and breakdancing as they are in -30 or -20 gravity.

After that, learn how to run. It's basically just leaning forward and then putting your legs in front of you so that you don't fall, then pushing it back to move forward. You have to worry about speed and balance though. If you go too fast, you're gonna fall on your face forwards. If you're not balanced, you're also gonna fall. Balancing is much more different in higher gravity, but this wouldn't be a problem if you did the first thing.

Ok, so you know how to do that stuff now and you're about to collide to Uke and you want to stop. So how do you stop? Well there are many ways to do this and they are different for each run. In slow runs, it just takes a foot in front of you to stop. Fast runs, you have to gradually slow down or just extend your gluteus maximus, but as I said, there're many ways to do this.

For sparring, watch Mocucha's Tutorial for that. He pretty much covers everything. You can also join the organization RSO. They will help you with sparring and such. As for parkour, you can learn that yourself or you can have someone teach you. Breakdancing I don't know how to do yet so I have nothing to tell you.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays