Ranking
Original Post
Users before steam.
I feel, like the old schoolers, the current members, before greenlight, should have something, like a symbol before there name, or a nontradable item maybe; you get the idea, right? Discuss!
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 28, 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post
You use to have to pay?!? How did that work, plz explain?

Well actually, toribash is not a very big community seeing all the alts

2.x, registered only servers, head textures only for registered folks. That sort of model probably wouldn't work as well now-a-days.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
And what do you mean by...

Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
head textures only for registered folks.

"Registered folks"?
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
And what do you mean by...

"Registered folks"?

he probably means you weren't able to have a head texture unless you bought the game. please do your research before you suggest things.
yay, let's create a bunch of useless work for game devs so pre-steam users can feel special.

No, if Toribash gets greenlit you won't be as special as you think you are.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Many people have created accounts after the old schoolers, so a symbol would mean that almost every member would have some symbol infront of their name.. I'd say maybe a special non-tradeable item for users that created their account in 2013 (before steam, like some small thing) slightly better non-tradeable item for 2012, better non-tradeable item for 2011 gets better and better when the years go down, example 2013 (before steam) meh item, 2012, okay item, 2011 cool item, 2010 slightly better item, 2009 very cool item 2008, really cool item (goes down until it reaches the old school years, so that old schoolers don't get another item)

reading this it made me wonder, how do you set value of a non-tradeable item.
the only difference between them will be the icon.

well, weren't suggestions like "free stuff" on a black list anyway? because it's basically "give me something because i joined earlier" kind of thing.
Oldschoolers at least paid for their +, and i don't think they're happy about it.
Last edited by Scorpio; Jul 29, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
But how much did it cost?

I'm an old schooler, I have the kung fu beard, Btw it costed about $20.
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Dude you don't need a symbol just to look like a mighty.

look what i read at the blog and this is what oblivion said

Originally Posted by oblivion
For the pre-steam people: Please don’t be elitist pricks. We were all new to the game at some point, flailing around in a confused manner in-game or lost in the forums, so please be sympathetic to the new guys. I don’t mean that you should go easy on them in-game, punch bags are hell of fun, just don’t be jerks about it

old schoolers do have a non tradeable item plus a thing on their name : i have 2 oldschooler in my clan they told me than hampa gave them a + on their name and for them the kung fu maser beard cost 1337tc
WE. GO. JIM.